First day of School!?

Cassie's POV
It was the first day of school and my brother forgot to wake me up so rushed down to the bathroom, making sure I'm clean then go down stairs grabbed my breakfast which was a piece of toast then dad asked, "What's the rush?"
"CONNOR FREAKING FORGOT TO WAKE ME UP!!!" I shrieked in panicked, so he asked me to calm down and relax and run as fast as I can so I kissed dad then go find mum and kissed her and her loveliest word, "goodbye sweetie!"
So I ran as fast as I can to make at school, so I checked my phone and.... WHICH IS ALREADY 7:56!? So I ran really fast then there were cars in the road and she was panicking that she said, "C'mon! I only 4 minutes left!?" When all cars are gone I started running and thinking, "I don't think I won't able to make it!" So I just keep running.When I was at school, PHEW finally! Then I saw none of the class are here then I thought, "Oh no! I'm late everyone is not even here anymore!" Then a teacher came in front of me (which is his name is Mr Denzel Crocker) as he said, "Oh! Your every early Missy! No one has ever been early! And by the way I haven't seen you around, what's your name?" "My name is Cassandra Mckennzie but you can call me Cassie if you want and what's yours?" I explained, "My name is Denzel Crocker but call me Mr Crocker and your every welcome here in this school Cassie!" As he welcome me, " Thank you Mr Crocker!"
Then something came up to my mind so I asked him, "By the way where is everyone?" "Oh! There late! You know why? Because they the bus all the time and the bus always get in traffic!" he explained, "Oh ok!" I frowned, which made me feel bad for Connor who might be on the bus, but I found a seat and read a book while Mr Crocker is outside.

Connor's POV
Ughhhh! We're so late and my sister will kill me for this for not waking her up but she is so lucky that she didn't get the bus or she would be late too, well maybe I should've woke her up and just walk with her to make it easier but now it's too late and gosh this bus is so quiet! It feels like I'm in some dimension where people are quite and boring, then this guy tapped me over who had a maroon hat and shirt, a buck tooth, a brown hair, blue eyes and kinda a navy blue pants and he said, "Hey I'm bored do you wanna do something?" "Yes," I said, "Wait what's your name?" "Timmy Turner," he said. As I said my name too "Connor Mckennzie," "Connor, right?" "Yes?" I asked, " what 100% want you to do?" "I guess rock,paper,scissors," I said, " alright!" As he got excited we began to play rock,paper,scissor annnnnnnnnd.... eventually I had rock and he had scissors so I won at the first round, "Awwww man! I'm sure this time I'll win!" As he confidently said, so we rock,paper,scissor and this time I had scissors and he had paper that means I win again in the second round, "CRASH! I lost again! Maybe for sure I'll win!" He said with hope, I chuckled a bit then played the game and I finally have paper which Timmy had rock which means I won to the last round and Timmy said "Awwwww man! Well your pretty good at this man!" He complimented me, then he asked, "I haven't seen you around, is this your first day?"
"Yes, me and my twin sister's first day actually." I said, then he started with confusion, "Twin sister???" "Oh! I forgot to tell you about her!" I realise that something was missing from my word and basically I now remember about twin sister who is probably at school now, then Timmy asked "Ohhhhh! I wanna know about her!" "Alrighty then." I promised Timmy.

???'s POV
As my dear wife came out looking beautiful I said to her, "You look lovely dear," as I grinned at her, she grinned back to me which made me blush a little bit "Awwww thank ya!" as she said in a beautiful voice, then I sipped my tea, my ate a sandwich....With her feet of course but I don't mind that then she asked, "Anti-Cosmo...I-I....uhhhh...." as she whimpered quietly, "what is it dear?" I asked, "NEVERMIND!" As she left the living room, wait.....I never heard her shouting in a serious voice well maybe I heard her that but my imagination just tricking my mind, "ok....then?"

(Hai my dudes! This was a long story, aye? And sorry for my grammar I know I know I'm really good at making sentences but please don't judge me now I have to go make another part, see ya, Buh-bye!)