Prologue

We all have our mistakes, moments that define us, the past doings which we often regret

We all have our mistakes, moments that define us, the past doings which we often regret. Nobody is a saint. But for the persecuted, the innocent or the oppressed, there is always a just ending.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"You are my friend and I value that. You and I have known each other since the last 8 years. I would never ever let someone exploit you. I am always there for you no matter what. We are gonna figure this out together."

"Nobody hurts my family. If someone dares to lay a hair on my sister, they have to go through me."

"You see, my life was a waste. I was a mistake. Ever heard the story of Snowhite? Well you are about to hear it again."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey people! So this is the prologue, hope you appreciate it. Please do share your reviews.

I still remember while I was thinking of the plot, I literally could not get any sleep because my mind would not stop working and I ended up being up all night and then being cranky in the morning. But thank god it was my vacations so that I could focus completely on this. Cheers! Happy reading.