1:8

:jeno:

Ugh, waking up for school will never fail to ruin my mood every single day.

Sky's with me, though, and usually when I'm with her I'm really happy, but today's the day where she leaves me.

I get more sad every time I think about it.

"I'm ready!" Sky calls from upstairs.

I stand up from the couch, sighing.

Ready to go be with the one you truly like?

I kneel over and picked up my backpack. I swing it over my shoulder and pulled out my phone.

"Hey, Jeno, how do I look?"

I turn around and as soon as my eyes laid on her, I drop my phone on the floor.

"Sorry if you waited for awhile. My leg kept getting stuck in this hole right here." She points to her bare thigh.

The knot in my throat bobbed up and down. "N-No, it's ok."

She holds her hands together and looks towards the floor. I could easily see her blushing cheeks and I, so badly, wanted to touch her cheek.

"L-Let's get going." I clear my throat.

I walk ahead of her out of the house and tried to not look at her again.

If I do, I'll think of things I shouldn't be thinking about.

She's Renjun's, not mine.

"Jeno! Jeno!"

I blink out of my thoughts. "Huh?"

"You're staring at the ground without blinking. And you look really sad. Are you ok?" She walks closer to my side.

I nod, not looking towards her. "I'm good. Just a bit tired."

"Oh, ok."

<•>

"Sky, look at you!" Donghyuck calls from afar. "Hot mama walking down the hall!"

Jaemin starts whistling, making Sky start laughing.

"Stop! Don't shout things like that. You're drawing attention." She softly smacks Donghyuck on the arm.

"It's not us that's drawing attention to you." Jaemin points to her body. "It's your dress."

"I, myself, don't follow rules or sh*t, but I know that dress isn't following dress code." Donghyuck says and crosses his arms. "You are breaking the rules, Sky."

She takes a deep breath. "And...I'm ok with it."

"So is that what Jeno spent all night teaching you?" Jaemin throws an arm around my shoulders. "How to be a baaaaaad girl?"