Part 1.

Lily's POV:

It was the first day of the second year of high school and I met Mia at the front gate as we planned and like we did every morning. We walked up to the school and saw the group of boys like we normally do but today someone else was standing with them. I looked confused because I could only see the back of his head.

"What you looking at?" Zach yelled from his car

They all turned to look at me and that's when I saw him

"Jonah?" I yelled confused

He rolled his eyes at me and led all the boys away. what just happened

OK LET ME CATCH YOU UP BECAUSE THIS IS PROBABLY CONFUSING AS HELL.

In middle school I didn't know Mia and I only had one friend, we did everything together and he meant everything to me. Until he had to move to Minnesota with his family, he moved right before high school and I haven't heard from him since and this person was Jonah Marais. 

So as you can probably imagine me the nerdy little twat who hung round with Jonah the other nerdy little twat was VERY confused when I saw Jonah hanging around with well the worst humans I have ever encountered.

Daniel Seavey 

Zach Herron

Corbyn Besson 

and Jack Avery 

They bullied me literally every single day, I'm hoping that Jonah knows nothing about them and soon realises that they are hideous human beings.

Ok back to the story...

"Um Lily was that Jonah?" Mia asked 

I had told Mia all about Jonah, I met Mia on the first day of high school and we have been best friends ever since. We both despise the boys well most of them, Mia has the biggest crush on Corbyn. She is in science with him and she actually cannot get enough of him. She talks about how smart he is and how perfect they are for each other. Even though he hates her...

We walked into the building and I was so confused I mean seriously is Jonah actually back and at my high school and WHY THE FUCK does he hate me now... well maybe I am just overthinking this maybe he didn't realise it was me. Oh who a I kidding he doesn't care about me anymore does he. fuck.

Mia and I walked into school and we went straight to my locker, I put my books away and then Mia put her stuff in her locker. Our lockers were right next to each others which was lucky but as we walked away from the locker we realised that Jonah's locker was on the other side of mine. 

"Great, not only does he not notice me but his locker is right next to mine" I said rolling my eyes

"Girl you seriously need to calm down, he probably didn't recognise you" She said trying to make me feel better

"Mia don't be stupid, he is friends with them now... he's changed" I sighed

RING RING Bitch 

We heard the bell go off and everyone headed to homeroom.

"Ok well I will see you first lesson" I said 

"AY English" Mia said 

"Woo" I sarcastically said whilst walking away

I walked down the corridor and was pushed out of the way by Zach 

"Hey!" He yelled 

"What do you want Zach" I said trying to walk away but I was stopped by Jack