Sweetpea's face dropped and was stunned in surprise. "You're joking..right?"

"nope. but hey, at least you guys are even now" i smile hoping he doesn't kill me

"Toni.."

"Yes?"

"Im going to kill you"

Well fuck
. . . .
NOVAIA'S POV

I walked up the stairs to my room that seemed like i haven't seen in years. I sighed taking off my shoes and the rest of my clothes then picking out new underwear and clothes.

For the first time in almost a week i took a shower with hot water and by myself. I probably stayed 20-30 minutes in there tending to every part of my body making sure i was actually clean then came out, dried off, and put on my new clothes.

I put on my grey sweatpants, black socks and a white tank top that was a half shirt.

Deciding to just left my hair down to air dry

Deciding to just left my hair down to air dry. I sat on my soft bed and picked up my phone that had been put in the charger for idk how long.

My messages were a thousand+ and my calls were no better. I was about to start on replying to everyone when i felt someone sit on my bed with me.

When i looked up i saw Jason and almost jumped out of my skin. "Jesus Christ-"

"Sorry" he chuckled putting his hands up. "What are you doing here?" I ask very confused

"You seemed lonely and sad so i came to cheer you up!" The boy with red hair smiled at me. I shook my head while putting my phone back down and crossed my arms.

"Well i have some questions for you"

"Okay, go on ahead"

"alright..so when we first met you said that you faked your death because of your family"

"Mmhm"

"But you're dead so how did you fake your death..?"

Jason took a deep breath- if i can even say that and began. "When me and Cheryl went to the river last summer we both made the plan to help me run away and fake my death. Her story was she dropped her glove in the water. I bent down to pick it, tipped the boat over, and got scared and drowned"

"But- why?"

He rolled his eyes, "hold on damn, anyways"

"listen just because you're a ghost doesn't mean I won't trap your ass in my vacuum"

"Thats not- okay moving on. When i went to the other side i was supposed to meet Polly so we could run away together. But her parents found out and sent her away before she could even meet me there and when my dad found out he payed one of the serpents to kiddnap me, bring me to the basement of the Whyte Wyrm to beat me up, and then he came in and shot me in my head"

My mouth dropped open and i covered it. "Holy shit, why the fuck did he-"

"Because he didn't want me to embarrass the family and ruin the blossom tradition. I was supposed to be next in line to carry on the family legacy. After they killed me, my body was put into a freezer then dropped of to Sweetwater River"

"Jesus Jason" I say laying down on my back with my arms over my forehead looking up at the ceiling. "Does Cheryl know what actually happened to you?"

"I don't think so, and as far as i know nobody else does. But you.."

"Gee thanks, now i get to deal with that for the rest if my life"

Suddenly my door opened and Jason had disappeared from my bed as Toni appeared with a plate of pizza and a drink in her hand

"Hey love, I brought you some pizza and apple juice" she came over to me and sat the plate in front of me and the cup on my night stand, "I know you have to be hungry"

I smile nodding my head as I eagerly ate one of the slices of pizza she had
brought me, "Thank you, TT"

"Its no problem" She smiles sitting in my bed in front of me. "So how was jail- if you don't mind me asking"

"It was boring" i sigh taking a drink of what i found out to be apple juice. "Most boring jail i've ever been in, i was alone by myself with no cell mate and they fed me- try to feed me was stale bread and some water ass mashed potatoes"

Toni scrunches up her nose and laughs, "Seriously?" I roll my eyes and nod, "Unfortunately"

"God that sounds like hell"

"I'd rather listen to Fangs talk about his bike for an hour straight non stop than go back there"

Both of us laughed and talked some more as i finished the rest if the pizza and apple juice. "Thank you again" i say looking at Toni. She grabbed my hand from my lap gently caressed it "You're my best friend, of course im going to do things like this. I care about you"

"I've just never had a real girl friend like ever before. Its weird"

She laughs and gets up from my bed taking the plate and cup with her. "Im taking these downstairs, im sure Sweetpea would like some alone time with you aswell so i'll send him up"

"Oh..okay" i say and smile not wanting to seem weird. I was nervous to see him. Last time we talked was in the parking lot at school and i asked him why he cared about me since we weren't dating anymore

Thoughts and doubts were running through my mind as a knock at my door happened and a tall figure stepped in

"Hey Nova.."