[Five]

"What were his disorders again?" Dr. Horan asked as he scanned the medication Jay gave him.

"He had depression, anger issues and schizophrenia." Jay answered clearly.

"Oh." Dr. Niall seems speechless as he read the labels on medication over and over again just to make sure.

"What is it, doc?" Jay asked not having any more patience left in her. She needed answers.

"Uh- it seems these medications just improved his problems instead of curing them." Dr. Horan said as he looked at Jay with wide eyes.

-

"God, I never thought Louis would catch up on what I have been doing with Harry's meds." Zayn he stood up from his office chair while running his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

"Did he clearly say that he knows what you did?" Steve asked, staring at Zayn with wide eyes because nothing that Zayn did has ever gone wrong.

"Yes, but his mom doesn't seem to believe him and I even tried to talk her into bringing Louis to me for therapy." Zayn explained to the middle aged man.

"Did she seem like she was gonna send him to you?"

"I don't know man but that's not the main point here, Steve. What if he goes to another doctor with Harry's medications and reports? I'll be damned." Zayn let out a frustrated groan before falling back to his seat.

"You're already damned, kid." Steve let out a laugh making Zayn roll his eyes. Why did he even think that Steve would have his back in situations like this?

-

Jay gasped as her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god. Oh god. That means this is murder." She whispered with her eyes wide.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Tomlinson." Dr. Horan threw a sympathetic look towards the woman. "I think you should file a case against this doctor. I don't think he has done this by mistake because he has given these medications that makes his illnesses worst more than once. Tell me if you need any help from me." Dr. Horan explained.

"Yes, I'm gonna go to the police and thank you, Dr. Horan. I may need a report on how those medications increased his illnesses, so I have evidences." Jay asked the kind man.

-

"I knew it. Oh my god. My Harry." Louis felt his head spinning from the extreme tension. He could practically feel his brain stop working before he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Louis!" With a cry of his son's name, Jay ran to him and placed her head on his head before it can hit on the floor.

"Louis, baby. Oh god, not again." Jay cried before running to the kitchen and returning with a glass of water, praying to all gods above to not send Louis back to coma again. She wetted his face with water while calling his name over and over again.

Louis opened his eyes after a minute making Jay let out a sigh of relief but that relief didn't last long because Louis went to hysterics as soon as he's woken up. He cried like on the day Jay told him that his Harry left him and he didn't try to stop the tears. He needed this.

"Harry!" He cried out while fisting his hair and Jay had to stop him from banging his head against the floor.

"No, mom. I deserve all the pain. He told me the meds doesn't work but I kept sending him back to that low life who calls himself a fucking doctor. I deserve this. I did this to him. I did. Oh god. I got my Harry killed."

Jay couldn't do anything but watch as her son cursed himself for everything. She knew that saying otherwise wouldn't work now and she decided to let him cry away his pains.

-

"Louis! Are you ready, honey?" Jay asked as he knocked on his door. It was the court day and Louis couldn't wait to see Zayn's reaction towards the consequences of his deeds. He wanted him to suffer, just like Harry did.

"Yeah, mom. Just give me five minutes." Louis said as he went into the closet to throw something on. He didn't bother to fix his hair anymore. What's the point of doing those things when Harry's not here?

Once ready he walked over to the picture of Harry that's resting on his nightstand.

"I'm gonna come back to you when I finish that prick, Harry. I'll be there with you soon." He promised as he ran his fingers across the picture of the man he loves so much. He placed a kiss on Harry's lips that's trapped inside the picture frame before placing it back on his nightstand and leaving his room.

"Darling, your hair's a mess." Jay pointed out with a frown on her face.

"I don't wanna fix it anymore, mom." He admitted truthfully making Jay sigh.

"You'll have to move on one day, baby." Jay said sympathetically before kissing Louis' cheek.

"Or not." Louis whispered once Jay was out of sight.

-

At the end of the court session Zayn was found guilty and sentenced ten years in prison with hard work. Louis couldn't be more happier because he did what he had to do for his boyfriend and now he has no chains pulling him back here.

He was finally free to go. 

****

(Word Count 886)

A/N - This is the last chapter before epilogue. Epilogue will be posted a little after this. 

-Ash