[Four]

Niall is me and I am Niall 😁

****
“So… I heard it’s done.” The middle-aged man with dark green eyes said as he leaned back on the chair in Zayn’s office.

“Yeah, Steve, it’s done.” Zayn smirked.

“You are something else, young man. Anyways, what’s your next plan?” The man- Steve- asked.

“Well, it seems like the boy is kinda down from the loss of his boyfriend. I mean, it’s normal but I hope he will get over him soon. I’m gonna talk with him as if I’m there to listen to his worries and slowly make my way into his life. I did all of this for something.” Zayn put his right leg over his left knee as he leaned back on his chair.

“Yeah, I know. Do you think he will fall for you that easily? I mean, from what you have told me, those two boys were madly in love.” Steve questioned curiously.

“That’s the only problem here but I’ve always got ways to get him fall for me. I know him enough.” Zayn’s smirk deepened making the man in front of him smirk too.

“As I said, you are something else.”

Two men’s dark chuckles filled the room.

-

“I don’t want to mom! I will eat whenever I feel like.” Louis sighed before slamming his bedroom door shut at his mother’s face. He went back to his bed and took the scrapbook Harry made for Louis’ 18th birthday. He flipped it open for the third time that day and on the first page there was a silly picture of himself and Harry, with their tongues out and winking at the camera.

Louis smiled sadly as he read what was written at the bottom of the page in Harry’s neat handwriting. ‘To my neighbor, my best friend, my love and my soul mate.’

He flipped through the next few pages to find a ton of baby pictures of himself and Harry. He carefully traced his fingers over every picture as he tried to recall every memory attached to those unmoving pictures.

He felt his eyes start to sting when he flipped to the next page. On that page, there was a picture of them in their school uniform grinning madly at the camera. Louis recalled the memory. It was the day Louis started secondary school and both Harry and Louis were really excited because they can finally go to the same school again after being separated for two years due to Louis being two years younger than Harry.

Louis sadly traced his finger over Harry’s face on the picture, hoping it’ll give him the same feeling as when he does it for real. Louis bit his bottom lip as he willed the tears away and flipped to the next page.

All the tears that Louis held back broke free like a dam break free. There were only two pictures on the page but they held so many memories. On the first picture Harry has his arm draped over Louis shoulder while grinning at the camera with a beautiful blush coating his face and Louis has his face buried into Harry’s chest with one hand doing a poor job of covering his own blushed face.

It was the day when Harry asked Louis to be his boyfriend after two months of dating and Louis immediately said yes. Their friends caught them kissing madly against the locker and they all wolf whistled making them break apart and blush madly. That’s when Louis’ friend, Liam, has snapped that picture of them.

On every page after that were pictures of Harry and Louis in many dates they went. There was one particular picture Louis loved the most. It’s a picture of Louis holding his aunt’s little girl while feeding her with a baby bottle and Harry sitting next to him with his hand draped over Louis’ shoulder. Louis can still hear the words Harry said that day ringing in his ears. ‘We’ll have an amazing baby girl like this one day and we will raise her to be a princess’