"Okay, lay back down." Nathaniel hesitated but then did as he was told, his tense muscles relaxing slightly. "Since we aren't using a gag, I'm going to set some rules." The tied boy listened carefully so he knew what and what not to do.

"You are to stay quiet until I allow you to make noise. The only time you can speak if when I ask you a question or you need to say your safeword. Other than that, if you make a noise, I will stop touching you. No moving away from my touches unless you are uncomfortable. Understand?" Nathaniel nodded, sucking in a deep breath. He was leaking all over the bed by now, his neglected member ignored by the dominant.

"Good boy," he cooed, stroking his leg softly, going up and down teasingly. The smaller boy had to bite his lip, thighs shaking a little at his touch. "Do you want me to touch, baby?" Nathaniel didn't know whether he could speak or not, so he nodded eagerly. "You can speak, Nathaniel. Tell me how much you want it."

"I..." The boy felt so small and submissive, a feeling he hadn't felt much before. He felt as if he could fall if the boy on top didn't hold him. "I want you to t-touch me." "I am touching you." "N-No, not there." Valentino stopped touching him, meeting his glassy eyes, "Then where?" "Y-You know... Stop teasing me."

"I don't. Tell me." "P-Please." Valentino knew that he wouldn't get an answer like this. His boy was too shy to tell him what he wanted. "Please what?" Nathaniel didn't know what to call him. Daddy? Master? The frick did he want? He couldn't just ask him, that would ruin the mood. He decided to call it a safe one and say, "P-Please, sir."

"Not the one I would have chosen for today, try again." Nathaniel wanted to choke. Nathaniel also wanted to perish. "Please, d-daddy?" Valentino froze, a large smirk appearing on his lips. "Not what I had in mind, but this will do." He slowly took his own shirt off, tossing it across the room as Nathaniel watched impatiently, his hands limp.

"We're doing this the Romeo and Chris way, hm? My friend really has influenced me." He was mainly speaking to himself, but Nathaniel couldn't help but feel nervous. Without another word, Valentino leaned in, pressing his lips against the smaller boy's soft ones. The kiss was rough and eager and soon turned into a heated one. Valentino dragged his hand down to Nathaniel's chest while licking his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Nathaniel didn't understand what he wanted, so the older pinched his nipple, making the boy gasp and open his mouth. Valentino took this as a chance to slip his tongue in and explore the boy's mouth. He continued playing with his nipples until they hardened, flicking, rubbing and pinching, little whimpers escaping past Nathaniel's mouth.

"J-Just touch me already!" Nathaniel blurted out angrily. He didn't mean to sound angry, but he was just so frustrated from lack of attention. He also failed to notice that he had spoken when he wasn't supposed to. Valentino stopped pleasure him from the top, his eyes darkening. He was quick to grab Nathaniel neck and apply pressure, the smaller boy gasping. "Does baby boy need a reminder as to who he is and where he stands?" He asked sarcastically through gritted teeth, apply a little bit more pressure. It wasn't at a point where Nathaniel couldn't breathe, but he could feel the rough pressure.

"N-No, daddy. I-I'm sorry." Valentino let go. "Is everything okay, prince?" He asked in a low, hushed voice, breaking character to make sure that Nathaniel was okay with everything that was going on. "Y-Yes." Valentino smiled, leaning in and peppering kisses all over his face, making the boy giggle. While kissing his face, his hand sneaked down and grabbed his member, stroking him slowly. Nathaniel's body jerked forward, his thighs trembling at the sudden pleasure. Little moans and whimpers escaped his mouth. "Is this enough for you, slut? Hm? Or do you need more?" "I-I..."

Valentino's eyes widened in panic. He quickly let go, a sob escaping Nathaniel. "Oh, baby, is that okay? Is it okay for me to call you that? I'm sorry if it hurt you, I know that you aren't a slut, it was just to suit the-" "I-It's okay," Nathaniel giggled, happy at his concern. "It that's the case..." Valentino grabbed his member again, stroking fast and quickly this time, using his boy's precum as lube. Nathaniel tried to keep quiet, but it seemed like Valentino was doing everything he could to make him let out a noise.

He flicked his wrist and rubbed his head, touching the most sensitive places on Nathaniel's body. Valentino also began to play with his nipples along with his member. "Tell me when you're close. Don't you dare fucking cum without permission or I'll leave you here." Of course, he wouldn't do that, but he would spank him again or overstimulate him. Nathaniel nodded, his back arching off the bed, thighs quivering and mouth open.

"Close, close, close," he chanted, squeezing his thighs together to hold his load back. Valentino didn't stop until ten seconds later, squeezing his base so he couldn't cum. Nathaniel whined, earning himself a smack on his thigh. "Do you want the ring?" Nathaniel didn't know what that was, but he still shook his head. "Then shut up." After waiting for a few more seconds, Valentino began to touch him again.

Valentino edged him for a full hour, ten times approximately. During his fourth edge, Valentino had put the cock ring on him so he couldn't cum in any way. By the time the hour had ended, Nathaniel was a mess. Tears flew down his face, his lips red from biting them, his thighs shaking violently, uncontrollable moans flying out from his mouth.

After every edge, Valentino would stop and ask him if he was alright to continue or if he had enough. Of course, Nathaniel wanted to be a good boy, told him to continue. but it had gotten to a point where it was painful to be neglected. "D-Daddy," he cried, trying to get away from his hands. "Quiet." Nathaniel tried to move away again, Valentino gripping his throat again, squeezing. "Stop moving." "E-Enough," Nathaniel choked out through being, well y'know, being choked.

"Enough? You've had enough?" The boy nodded quickly. "W-Wanna... Wanna cum," he slurred, hiccuping. Valentino looked at him, knowing that he had enough. "Can you do one more? Just one more, baby? Be a good boy for daddy?" Nathaniel was in pain now but wanted to be good. He was going to say yes, but sobbed and shook his head. "I can't, c-can't. W-Wanna be a g-good boy for you, buh-but can't. Hurts." Valentino knew that he had enough. He was in a submissive headspace and needed to cum.

"You're a good boy, lovely," he smiled, slowly taking off the cock ring. "You can cum whenever you want. You've been such a good boy for me, sweetheart. My golden boy." He stroked fast and good, just how Nathaniel needed it. Nathaniel came in seconds, gasping and almost screaming in pleasure. Valentino continued stroking until Nathaniel was all out, eyes clouded. He felt dizzy and floaty, but also amazing and heavenly. He had never had an orgasm near as intense as the one he had just then.

Valentino quickly untied his hands, happy to see that there weren't bruises caused by them. He would hate to see bruises on Nathaniel. He pulled him close and placed him on his lap, wrapping a blanket around him, hugging him and whispering to him, "You're so perfect, took your punishment so well, my beautiful boy." Nathaniel closed his eyes and bit his shoulder as a way to cope with his intense playtime.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" Valentino asked sincerely. Nathaniel smiled weakly but brightly, "I feel amazing." He then snuggled into Valentino's chest like a kitten, cuddling him. Valentino felt relieved and picked him up, taking him into the bathroom, placing him on the counter.

"Let's get you into the tub, hm?" Nathaniel's smile dropped as he began to whine and shake his head. "M' tired," he whined. "Tomorrow, please?" Valentino knew how tired he was from the intensity of their playtime, so he didn't push him. "Let me wipe you down."

He took out some baby wipes from the cabinet, wiping the cum off his chest and legs. He gently wiped his member, Nathaniel whimpering and moving away from the touch. "Shh, lovely, let me clean you quickly." When he whined, he gently held him like a baby, "I know, baby, I know." While holding him, he gently cleaned him when the sensitive boy was distracted. "All done, hm? Let me change the bedsheets and clean up our mess."

Valentino carried him back into the bedroom and placed him on a chair. He complained and made little noises of complaints, his eyes closed. "I'll be right there, prince." After he changed the sheets as quickly as possible and then picked his boy up, placing him on the bed. He picked out a shirt that belonged to him and some boxers for Nathaniel to wear. "Put these on, baby boy." He patted the clothes and waited for the naked boy to dress.

"Dress me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes and an irresistible pout. Valentino chuckled, kissing his curls before dressing him, placing kisses all over his little stomach when he was done. He tucked him into bed before shutting the lights and getting in. Once he shut his eyes, he felt a small body hug him, cuddling into his chest. He kissed his one last time and murmured, "I love you so much," before dozing off to sleep, Nathaniel snuggled into his warm chest, repeating the same words before letting darkness consume him.