Thirty-Four

Zaire grumbled as he wore his shirt again, the one he had discarded onto the floor just a few minutes earlier. He was still hard, the bulge in his pants not going away. But Jackson refused to continue after he was assigned a mission.

He was strict about his duties, and Zaire knew that it would take days for them to be able to continue where they left off. With his unfulfilled dreams, he stood up, grunting as he formed his pout.

"Stop pouting, baby boy," growled Jackson playfully, Zaire continuing to get dressed. "I'm still horny." Jackson raised his eyebrows and smiled in mockery, "What? Want Daddy to make it all better?" Zaire gasped, smacking his chest with his cheeks tinted pink. "S-Shut up!" He wiped his swollen lips, wincing at how bruised they were.

"We need to get out of here and kill those bastards so we can continue. Call the gang." Jackson smirked, kissing his head and snaking an arm around his torso. "Yes, sir," he called out, putting on his black leather jacket after he let Zaire go, sliding his left arms in before the other followed. He adjusted the collar, Zaire watching without shame. "Let's go."

While the two boys alerted all the Tainted Rose gang members, Valentino paced around in his room, his heart holding onto the suffering he felt when he heard Nathaniel cry. It had been only a couple hours, but it was far too long for Valentino.

He was going to visit the boy later that night as he promised, and he was hoping to clarify a few things. But he knew he couldn't do that and not put Nathaniel in toxic danger at the same time.

He needed something to assuage him, but he was in a state of abstinence, so he was restraining himself from alcohol. He promised that when Nathaniel suffered, he would too. He couldn't choose the easy way out, not when his boy was probably crying his heart out.

Just the thought was enough to make Valentino want to punch the wall. He would have gone with the mirror, but the one in his apartment was already shattered. He hadn't bothered to clean the mess up, and he wasn't intending to do so.

He stood position as he observed his unmade bed. He wasn't planning on returning every single belonging of Nathaniel. He was going to keep a few. After all, the boy was going to be back to being his. Right? Surely he would understand why he broke off their loving relationship. Valentino sighed, his heart heavy as he took long strides towards his drawers. He had a section especially for Nathaniel when he came over to stay.

He took out a baby blue sweater, one he loved to wear. It was a little too big on him, but it looked adorable. Valentino smiled, remembering their first snowy day together. The air was too frigid that day and the roads were closed due to too much ice and slippery, damaging snow. There was also a lot of icicles in the area, so school was closed and the two boys didn't have work that day. Nathaniel had stayed over the night prior. He had worn that sweater the same day.

Valentino slid down the drawers, his knees bent towards his chest as he smiled a tristful smile. He remembered his boy, and how blissful he was the day he begged Valentino to make a snowman with him.

"Let's go build a snowman, Valentino! It'll be so fun!" Valentino had rolled his eyes, trying to bite back his smile. "That's childish, kitten. Why not watch a movie? Play a game?" Nathaniel had used his master weapon, his irresistible puppy-dog eyes, and selcouth pout.

Valentino grinned, not being able to hide his smile for his ethereal boy, and so he gave in. "Okay, baby boy. Go put on your coat, make sure it covers your bum otherwise it'll freeze off. Don't forget your gloves, baby, okay?" Nathaniel squealed, giggling as he ran to put on his winter gear.

After he finished recalling his memory, Valentino felt the lacuna inside of his heart. His heart Nathaniel, his eyes desired to see his face, his ears desperately wanted to listen to his soft voice, and his hands itched to touch him, to hold him for hours.