He's Being nice?!

A/N: I Really Really need the ideas everyone sorry for pushing the ideas but theres only 2 or 1 more part coming out and then its done. until i come with more ideas or you guys help with that.

================================================

*S.Coups P.O.V*

"Hey guys I am not sure if I want to tell Angel my feelings today, but I was going to ask you guys first do you think I should try today or should I try another time?" I ask. "My man I think you should try because if you don't try you don't know if she likes you or not because she will maybe ask out another man

other than you." All of Seventeen except S. Coups said to him. "Yea I guess I will try thank you guys." I say to them. "Your welcome good luck hyung!!" They say to me.

*Back to Angel's P.O.V*

"Hey Angelina!" I run up to her and hug her from behind and she just looks like a scared little girl which I think is funny so I am laughing my brains out. "HAHAHA You should look at your face! It's too funny Angelina!!!" I say still laughing. "UGHHH Angel get back here!!" I start running but I run into S. Coups and his gang on accident. "S-Sorry S. Coups... I start to cry because I know what he is going to do to me. Then all of a sudden I feel nothing on my cheek or my stomach because usually when they beat me up they usually kick my stomach and legs and then he usually slaps or punches my face, but this time I didn't feel anything. I was curled up and I looked up and he actually had sympathy on his face for me.

S. Coups looked down at me and he looked like if he was in pain because he knew what I was going through and then I started having a panic attack. When I usually get punched...Kicked.... And Slapped after the incident I usually have a mental break down and I usually have a panic attack so... Since I am right next to my locker I ask him to open it and to hand me that sharp thing in my bag. He just holds it and doesn't give it to me

and then he thinks about what I have been doing, then he pulls up my sleeves and looks at my arm kind of.... Sad? Then he looks up at me and then he says or asks me... "WHAT the h*ll why have you been doing this to yourself are you crazy?!" I start crying and say through sobs... "It's not my fault its yours for Punching me, Kicking me in the stomach and slapping me all the time...." I then cry my eyes out and the next thing I know is that he looks up at me and places his lips on mine. Then he says. "I'm sorry the whole entire time I did that was because I went through the same thing to ...see?" he lifts up his shirt that had bruises on it and then he showed me his arm. "But why did you do that to me?" I ask.

 ===============================

A/N: Omg he kissed her? I don't know what I was thinking when writing this part, but I really enjoyed writing it and reading it afterwards.