"Think of a plan. I like men who are wise and smart."

"I'll help you escape!"

'Good boy~~' I smiled evily on the inside.

[Host, you are so manipulative.(゜▽゜;)]

'That's true. Men can be so weak to beauty. That's why my husband is the best!O(≧∇≦)O'

[...Host, don't forget the mission. You only need to slap Dài Yuan's face and then escape to complete the main missions.]

[Side mission: Make the general, Cheng Linqi fall in love with you- 100 points]

[Oh- and this mission popped up yesterday when you met the general but I was away for a while so I couldn't tell you. ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ]

'So that's why you've been silent yesterday!'

[Yes Host. And I recomend host to stop watching Anime that much. You are using a lot of points. (ーー;)]

'You made me agree to this. You wouldn't be with this great host if it weren't for the fact that you can show me anime! Hmph!'

[Sure, Host...(−_−;)]

Intel's POV

And so after that day, Host has been given lots of presents, flowers, food, and jewelry from the general in secret with Hè Meifeng's maid the one delivering and helping the general in giving his presents.

It was a very eventful week for the maid but she got through it as she delivered those presents. Poor maid. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Back to Hè Meifeng's POV

It was the day of the lantern festival. I was currently wearing a silky blue traditional chinese dress which was decorated with pretty pink, red, and orange flowers on the clothes. It was silky and smooth to the touch and you can definetly tell that the person wearing this is either rich or was given by someone rich.

I sighed as I waited with my maid in the carriage. My hair was done in a complicated with bun and a few gems were decorated in it since there would be a lot of people outside during the lantern festival.

We arrived as I saw Cheng Liqin, looking left and right and once his eyes landed on me, it brightened as he quickly walk towards me despite the crowd.

"Greetings to general Cheng Liqin, thank you for inviting me today." I bowed towards him.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Consosrt Hè Meifeng. Let us go shall we?" We then walked to the nearest stall and bought some snacks to eat. We played games and continued walking at each stall. It was getting dark and everyone went excited as everyone held their lantern.

"Lantern." Hè Meifeng's maid appeared behind me and gave the lantern to me which had been already lit. The sun was going down and the moon was rising from the sky.

Everyone then let go of their lanterns and watched it as it flew high and higher and bump into other lanterns. It was a very beautiful sight. The dark sky was now filled with orange lights as they fly further and further away to the heavens.

 The dark sky was now filled with orange lights as they fly further and further away to the heavens

^^^Pic not mine! Found on google!

I released my lantern and all my sad feelings away with it. I sighed as I then looked beside me and see that the general had a sift expression on yet his eyes were sad as he watched the lanterns in the sky.

"What's wrong, general?" He snapped out of his trance and looked at me.

"My mother loved the lantern festival. But sadly... she died during one and never get to see the lanterns before she left us." He sighed. It was a very sad day for him it seems.

"Let us go back, shall we? We can't stay here forever..." I started walking towards the castle. Then stopped when I notice the general not following me.

"Cheng Liqin?" He looked at me suprised to hear his name on my lips. He was very happy but then he turned serious and looked at me with resolution in his eyes.

"We may not be able to stay here forever but why don't we stay with each other forever?" I widen my eyes. 'Such familiar words...'

I removed my shock expression and smiled lightly. "Well that is if you can make me fall in love with you of course..." I started walking back towards the castle not waiting for the general since I know he can protect himself. No need to worry about someone who is just a person from another world that may die in the future while I still live.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello my dear Flowers!

Im sorry for the short update
And for the long wait for the new chapter
It was the first week of school so I was kinda busy and need to sleep early.

Im thinking of posting chapter per weekend but I will notify you if something happens to me so that's why I cant post a chapter!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
See you in the next one, hopefully soon!

Bye Bye~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡