Arc 1: Chapter 2

Author corner:

Aoyagi Hajime (Guy in the last chapter- not the male lead)
Amagawa Eri (Friend of our Aika)
Aikyo Aika (our heroine)
Chabashira Emiko (the story's heroine)
Fukuyama Akira (Emiko's friend/Rival)
Intel (System)
If your confused of the characters... here ya go!

___________________________

Arc 1: Idol in Disguise ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ Chapter 2: Losing Chances, Stealing the Spotlight

Aika's POV

A week has passed since the first day I came here in this world. I was currently practising in dancing and singing- Just kidding! I was just watching some anime, and I was then forced to sleep by my system, Intel, early.

If your wondering about the "Class Audition" last chapter, I passed the exam and they said that I have a potential to be an actress. I wasn't in the top though, it was stolen by the future friend of our heroine. Eri also passed on Dance class but she wasn't on the top as it was stolen by another future friend of the heroine.

I was now just relaxing, this morning... like hell I could. After I woke up, Intel forced me to practise, excercise, sing, dance, making dresses, I was so exhuasted...

I was now in my classroom, after finishing breakfast and was happily chatting with my friend, Eri. We started calling each other by first names now since we are very close friends. The teacher arrived and we all stopped talking and greeted her hello.

"Hello class! Today you will be helping in backstage the stars of our academy, the top idol group, Shining Stars." Our teacher announced. Everyone was now chatting happily to be able to see their idols backstage.

"I hope everyone can learn about a lot of things while during backstage. Please give it your all! Fight! Fight! Fight!" She cheered in English and then we all happily stood up and followed Ms. Alexandra towards the building where the show will be held.

We then started doing heavy work and placing and decorating but I think I've grown numb cause I don't feel anything anymore. I'm glad this body isn't weak.

[Host, work hard! This is the part where the Heroine gets along with the people backstage. They are not a powerful backer but even with the smallest of people can change your fate.]

'Whut?' I look at my system, confused.

[...sigh... Im saying that try to stop the Heroine being the Heroine and stop her from having a good relationship with the people backstage. They can help her even if they are easily forgotten.]

'Sure, sure. Will do, Intel.'

I then started to work near Emiko. I was just glancing at her now and then. But then I accidentally dropped something and she slipped on it.

[Wow~ way to go Host...]

'It was unintentional. I'm sorry, Heroine-chan.' I then quickly dropped the box I was carrying and went over to help her. The proffesional people on the backstage who saw that just sighed at the Heroine's clumsiness. They must think that she's very clumsy and that will make their work harder.

"Ah, Thank you Aikyo-san." Emiko then dusted off the dust on her skirt and squat back down to pick up the things she accidentally dropped. I helped her pick up the things she dropped making the people who saw that think that Im very helpful and kind.

[If only they knew...]

'Shut up.' After that when we finished setting up the stage we all celebrated.