Not today (Sequel)

Start from the beginning

"Tell me..." Jungkook starts as he closes the door, the sound of the lock clicking resonating into the room and making a shiver of excitement run down Taehyung's spine, "What brings you here... Kim Taehyung, right?"

As much as he dislikes the cliché dialogue, he has to admit it's quite funny to play along.

"Yes, Sir... Well," Taehyung dances on his feet slightly, "I have, uhm, a favour to ask you."

"A favour?" Jungkook emphasizes the last word, sitting in his leather chair after inviting Taehyung to sit down as well. The chestnut-haired male sucks on his lollipop with that innocent gaze of his, before pulling it out to talk, the candy leaving his mouth with an obscene sound. As much as he loves it, Jungkook can't help but smile as he counts the number of cliché situations into his head.

"My grades have been falling lately... And I was just wondering if there was a way to raise them."

"Study more, maybe?" Jungkook smirks, playing with a pen as he watches surprise bloom on Taehyung's face, the man remaining in character though.

"Sir, I shouldn't say that, but... I'm a quite lazy student," He confesses with his gaze casted down, "Isn't there another way? I'll do anything..." But Jungkook wants to torture him a bit more, just like Taehyung did with him this morning.

"If you're talking about sexual favours, I'm not into that, sorry." He leans back into his chair, greatly enjoying the pout that forms on Taehyung's lips. But he's quick to gather his thoughts, visibly determined to win this fight.

"It's too bad..." The chestnut-haired male says as he stands up, walking around the desk to reach Jungkook's chair. He drops to his knees, throwing the lollipop into the paper bin nearby, and Jungkook feels himself hardening into his pants against his will.

"Mister Kim, I said I'm not into that kind of things. Please return to your seat."

"I need those good marks, Sir." Taehyung insists, looking so innocent in those clothes too big for him yet so sinful as he unzips Jungkook's pants.

"Taehyung." Jungkook's stern tone makes the man – well, student – stop into his tracks, lifting those wide eyes of his on his face with a crestfallen expression. He's so into character that it's cute, but Jungkook really can't keep pretending right now.

"S-Sir?"

That's when Jungkook breaks into a huge smile, his hand running into his husband's chestnut locks.

"No offense, but this is all very cliché." He can't help but laugh as he speaks, and a huge whine leaves Taehyung's mouth as his head falls on Jungkook's thigh.

"Why did you have to ruin the mood like that?" He pouts, words muffled by the fabric of Jungkook's pants.

"I'm sorry, Baby, really. It's just not my thing, I guess." Jungkook chuckles, helping Taehyung to his feet so that he can sit on his lap. Taehyung refuses to look at him, his reddened face hiding into the crook of the teacher's neck.

"I just wanted to surprise you." Taehyung mumbles, the raven-haired male applying a small kiss on his temple.

"Is that why you left me like that this morning?

"Yeah... I just wanted you to be horny so that you'd love my surprise even more." Jungkook tightens his embrace around him, and he can't help but coo about his husband's initiative.

"I have to say I was a bit annoyed that you left me blue-balled, but now I understand," He chuckles softly, "Thanks, Tae, I love that you wanted to surprise me."

"I guess I should prepare a less cliché scenario next time..." Taehyung finally smiles as he leans back, looking a bit sheepish. The raven-haired male leans forward, applying a few pecks on his husband's lips, the taste sweet from the lollipop Taehyung was sucking on barely a minute ago. "Hey..." Taehyung suddenly grinds a little in his lap, a sly grin spreading on his lips, "You're still hard."