58

"Hannie I need to go eat I'm starving." Seungcheol whined as he tried to escape the death hold of his boyfriend. Haha good luck with that coups! "Absolutely not you can starve, you promised me cuddles, and since you won't let me use any of your hoodies, I have to use the real you." Jeonghan states.

   "Well yeah but if I give you a hoodie you won't give it back." Seungcheol laughs as he wraps one arm around the younger. "Your so warm. I love you." Jeonghan smiles as he nuzzles his head into the crook of Seungcheol's neck. "I love you too." Seungcheol says kissing Jeonghan's head. "Soo... cuddles?" Jeonghan asks cutely.

  "Of course." Seungcheol says as he wraps his arms around Jeonghan's shoulder as they sink into the comfy wonderland known as their bed. "Do you feel that?" Jeonghan asks. "What?" Seungcheol asks, Jeonghan changes his position so he was directly on top of Seungcheol. "That."

  Their heartbeats were beating fast, in complete sync. "Yeah I do." Seungcheol says quietly. Seungcheol looks up to lock eyes with Jeonghan. The older reaches up and caresses the youngers cheek. "I love you." Seungcheol whispers, he's said it so much, but he can never say it enough. "I love you too." He says kissing the youngers lips.

  The kiss lead into a passionate direction. Jeonghan's lips were tasty but, Seungcheol was hungry for acutal food. He ended enabling Jeonghan but that failed cuz the younger was still holding onto him. He called to others in for help, but that also was no use. Seungcheol eventually woke up Jeonghan. "For that 10 more minutes." Jeonghan said hugging the older tightly.

  "I'm so glad you humans dont have heats. That would be so problematic." He sighed and then felt Jeonghan tense up and then loosen his grip. "Go eat." Jeonghan says voice emotionless. "Huh?" Seungcheol asked, then Jeonghan abruptly stood up. "Get out and go eat." He says again. Seungcheol looks at him confused.

   Jeonghan grabs him by his ear and dragged him out if the room, Seungcheol was thrown out of their bedroom and had the door slammed in his face. "What just happened?" Seungcheol murmurs to himself, the ear Jeonghan grabbed was on fire. He touched it and felt a hot liquid, Jeonghan had melted his earing.

  "Ok now I messed up." Seungcheol sighs he still went down to the kitchen he then prepared his boyfriends favorite food, chicken. "One of the best way to a person's heart is through their stomach. " Seungcheol thinks to himself.

   He carefully brings the 2 dishes up the stairs, he sets his own down and knocks on the door

   He carefully brings the 2 dishes up the stairs, he sets his own down and knocks on the door. Jeonghan opens the door, his eyes glossy. "I brought you food baby." Seungcheol says getting on his knees holding out the dish. "I present you with chicken, and pray for your forgiveness." Seungcheol says still not looking up.

  "Am I really problematic?" Jeonghan asks softly. "Absolutely not, I love you so much, your my angle and you'd never be problematic in my eyes, never. I truly love you." Seungcheol says placing the chicken down. And grabbing Jeonghan's hands in his. "I'm sorry angel." He said kissing the youngers forehead.

   "Give me the food then I may forgive you." Jeonghan says as he snatches the bowl of chicken. The 2 sit down and Jeonghan throws his legs onto Seungcheol's. "Your going to be my leg rest today.