Day Routine

The routine.

Oh yeah, baby. The oh so boring routine.

Just woke up and I'll be doing my Albuterol Treatment, it relaxes muscles i the airways and increases air flow to the lungs. We normally do this treatment with the Vest Physiotherapy, works to loosen and thin mucus and to move it toward the larger airways, where it can be cleared by coughing.

45 minutes later.

After doing my breathing treatments, I have to do my IV meds, which my nurse Ally does to me <>

Normally she comes with my breakfast already, so while she is doing the meds, I take my Creon pills. I have to take 6 of them everytime before eat something... Which is A LOT.

Now that Ally is done, I'm gonna eat my breakfast, today I've got eggs, pancakes and some kind of skinny bacon lol, but it's actually delicious.

Back to the meds.

After eating, I go back to my daily meds.

The meds I'll take are:

Allegra: For allergies/antihistamine

Mephyton: Vitamin K to help prevent hemoptysis (bleeding in the lungs)

Theophylline: To prevent and treat wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness.

Prilosec: Helps with acid reflux.

Vitamin D: CF causes major deficiancy of this vitamin.

Daily Vitamins: CFers need extra vitamins for the lack of a good immune system

It's a lot right? But now I take them with the brilliant Pudding Trick, like Stella does in Five Feet Apart. Is so much easier and delicious.

Exercises.

Now that I've take my meds I'll be going to do some execises at the gym.

Exercise is really good for people with CF because it forces you to take in deeper breaths and cardio especially is really great for airway clearance.

Bath time.

After I exercise I go take a shower.

One thing I do in the shower is called a sinus rinse. Even a lot of non-CFers when they're sick or have a cold or something like that will use this, but since I'm technically always sick I use this all the time, lol.

So it's just one more thing I do to try and keep as much mucus and bacteria and infection out of my body as I possibly can.

Walking.

After taking a shower, I am obligated by Ally to go take a walk around the hospital, but for that I have all my protection like gloves and mask. I also put my nose cannula on.

That was basically it. I don't do much more than take meds lol.

Maybe I'll bring my night routine later. Idk. THANKS FOR READING