XIII

A year later~~

Boom~~

Hearing the boom inside her cauldron, Long YanYu opened the lid of the cauldron to see ten pills with a gold striped laying inside.

Another successful concoction again.

As of now, Long YanYu only need to wait for two days before she can considered that the third and final test are concluded. By now, 380 have finally and successfully made their way to the inner core region and come back to their base situated at the middle of the inner core region of the Dark Forest. They still need to wait for the 20 people to arrived or else those 20 died if they can't return in time.

Placing those 10 successful pills in another white vial, Long YanYu heard a knock in the door.

"Mistress,  those 20 people arrived at the same time. All the 400 people are waiting at the fountain." Hearing the report, Long YanYu curved her lips.

Finally, the second phase in her grand plan can be soon finished. Staying here in the Dark Forest for almost two year bored her. She wants to play outside soon.

Up until now, she's in this world for almost two years but she still didn't have a chance to play. She did saw the streets that similar to those streets in an ancient movies but unfortunately she didn't have a chance to enjoy them.

Besides where did she have a chance to enjoy those beautiful and full of people streets when she's finding slaves at that time.

Now, excitement filled her. She can't wait.

---***---

Waiting at their mistress' appearance, the four maids observe those 400 once more.

As more as they saw them, they can't believe that the beggars and orphans almost two years ago turn into people who can instill fear at other people just their aura alone.

Even those weak and soft looking woman can make you pee at your pants in fear. Also those innocent and cute looking children can also kill you without you knowing it.

Looks like the organization will be full of two-faced person who can kill without batting an eye lid in the future.

Of course, as they know what their mistress plan at taking a revenge to those people who bullied her before, the four maid feel excitement filled their whole body.

Looks like we can watch a good show in the near future. Can't wait... Hahaha😁😂 Let's see what those royalties reaction will be.

Seeing their mistress approaching, all the 400 and even the four maids straighten their back.

Reaching her destination, Long YanYu blinked her eyes as she's shocked at what she's seeing. But soon, satisfaction filled her eyes.

All the 400 people experienced a drastic change. The once weak people turned into a strong, valiant and cold. All have an aura than can suffocate people.

"Good, good, good." Long YanYu earnestly praise them with a visible smile in her beautiful face.

Earning a praise from their mistress make them feel like their in a cloud nine. Finally, all their hardships gain recognition from their mistress.

"Now that all of you had passed, congratulations to all of you."

Almost teary eyed, all the 400 people even the strong and matured men tear up 'cause finally, their hardships bear fruit.

Almost two years ago, they still all beggars and orphans. Begging food, feeling cold and desolate and without a home. At that time, all of them think that they will die in there, alone. But their mistress, the once trash and useless princess of the Azure Dragon Empire that all the people thought is dead, gave them hope.