IX

Every spirit had one or more element than can be borrowed by their master.

Since she's in a hurry back then, she didn't have a chance to ask her nine tailed fox spirit of what is it's element.

Summoning the fox spirit in front of her, Long YanYu soon sees a white as snow nine tailed fox spirit with two different irises. The right had a red one like a fresh blood while the left is a color blue like the ocean. They both look beautiful like a sparkling gems.

"Why did you summon me, young miss?" The nine fox asked its master, confused.

"Well, I'm just going to ask since I don't have time the last time. What is your power?"

Shocked by its master summoning it just to ask this when she can ask it even tough she's not summoning him as they have a connection, the fox will still answer her question truthfully.

"Master I have 9 elements, each  elements are representing my tails. Light, plant, water, ice, wood, fire, music, lighting and wind. I can transform as both weapon or armor that you like." Little White said it like it is endorsing some product to make Long YanYu buy them.

"Hmm... I didn't know I awaken such good and strong spirit. En, good. You can go back for now."

"Yes, miss."

Turning into a smoke, Little White soon disappear and a white nine tailed fox tattoo appeared on Long YanYu's left chest again.

Casually touching her chin, a light passed her eyes and she fall into a trance. No one knows what she's thinking besides no one are able to see her in that position in the first place.

Thinking her plans to nurture subordinates for her advantage and army, Long YanYu decided to start refining pills for them.

Beauty Rejuvenation Pills, Detoxification Pills, Vein Enlarging Pills, Qi Gathering Pills, Bone Reforming Pills and Rejuvenation Pills.

As the implied, Beauty Rejuvenation Pills are, according to the records she'd read, famous for every female cultivators or any females even they are not cultivators because the pill can restore one's beauty.

While the Beauty Rejuvenation Pills can be swallowed by a common person, the six latter parts are only for cultivators.

Detoxification Pills are used to cleanse one's body and even the veins and meridians. It's useful because a veins or meridians that have less blocked, the quicker you can make your gathered qi flow to your dantian.

Vein Enlarging Pills can enlarge your vein for more qi you can guide to your dantian while Bone Reforming Pills can reform and reforge your bones. The reformed bones are much more strong like a steel.

Qi Gathering Pills can help you gather the qi of heaven and earth while the Rejuvenation Pills can help you recover the spiritual qi you lost. The latter pill are beneficial to a cultivator specially when he or she's are in a battle.

Long YanYu refine those pills in her space non-stop. Engrossed in her refining, Long YanYu lost track of the time. Just refining batches after batches of pills take until dawn before she finished.

Plopping one of the Rejuvenation pills, Long YanYu feels refreshed like she had her comfortable sleep. Ah, no! It's much for comfortable than her sleep.

Placing 10 pills in each vial, 50 vials per one kind of pills soon greeted her eyes.

Maybe this will be enough for now. I can refine those again when needed. Besides, I don't have to worry about those herbs. I have my wonderful space where planting herbs is much more amazing than outside. What will I worry about.