Ch.24:: Broken💔 😭

Klaus's pov::
So it's been quiet at the house and everyone was been distant from me but wanted to try to tell me something but something made them not to. Layla hasn't called, texted or visited since we had lunch with each other and she's been not herself lately. She even wasn't staying at her house for the past few weeks and I'm starting to worry about her so I went to the arena to check if she's been staying with Roman, dean and Seth. I knocked on their door.
SR- who is it?

KM- Klaus

Then soon the door opened

KM- is Layla here with you she's been distant for a few weeks without any contact?

DA- who is it Seth?!

Dean came peeking through but Seth end up letting me in.

SR- unfortunately Klaus she's been distant from us as well

DA- are we talking about laylay?

SR- yeah

DA- oh yeah she's been distant like she went to the end of the earth or something like nothing.

Then Roman came walking in and saw me in the room.

RR- what's going on here?

KM- I'm looking for Layla

RR- oh yeah I just got done talking to Vince and he said she went on a vacation cause she needed it a lot.

DA- where did he say she went?

RR- I don't know he didn't say cause all he said was that it was classified.

KM- ok something weird is going on here that we don't know about. I believe my siblings and Vince are hiding things from us that we should know about that concerns Layla.

SR- you're right

KM- I know someone who can locate where she is

I called Bonnie

BB- hello?

KM- why is it my favorite person?

BB- what Klaus

KM- I need a favor

BB- what makes you think I would do any favors for you, you destroyed my best friend family

KM- oh come on Bonnie it's about Layla

BB- what did you do to her?! I swear Klaus I'll unmake you and make you are just a ordinary vampire.

KM- calm down Bonnie I didn't do anything wrong with her she's been distant from me and her friends without any word.

BB- fine!! Meet at the old bonnet house and bring the boys

KM- don't you think if they didn't know about you know what?

BB- then compel them

KM- you are just a pain in the ass