Ch.20:: Distant🙄

Layla's pov::
Ok it's been 3 days since I tried to kill myself and ever since that day everyone has been distancing themselves away from me including Klaus. I mean they wouldn't even look at me for a short second and I'm starting to regret not shooting myself because of it and I still haven't told the boys and Klaus the reason why I tried to kill myself. Then they go and tell Vince having me get suspended for a week. Right now I'm getting ready to go because I decided to go to the bar.

Once I was finished getting ready I grabbed the room key and headed to the bar and I hope the boys aren't going to be there

Once I was finished getting ready I grabbed the room key and headed to the bar and I hope the boys aren't going to be there. Once I arrived at the bar I saw that it was singing night and Cami was working today. I went to sign up for today singing night then I started drinking after.

Once I got done everyone cheered as I was about to get a drink til I was pulled to the back with Klaus.

Layla- what is wrong?

KM- what are you doing here layla? *not looking at me*

KM- go home layla

Layla- what am I supposed to do Klaus just sit around and do nothing cause you guys have told my boss about what happened 3 days ago so you guys ruined work for me.

He didn't look at me still making me chuckle

Layla- wow! You're still not going to look at me fine then don't

I walked out of the bar and walked back to the hotel and once I get to the room the boys were playing the Xbox making me shake my head and headed to my bedroom closing the door and play music on my speaker.

I started cleaning up my room and making my bed as I was listening to the music when I noticed that the boys were watching me making me ignore them and kept cleaning.

As I was playing I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me run to the bathroom making the boys confused. I closed the bathroom door and locked it and looked through the mirror and saw a huge bruise making tears ran down my face. I put my shirt back down and walked back to my room and sat on my bed and grabbed my song book and wrote a song as I listen to music.

As I was writing songs my door opened and in came the boys and Klaus making me ignore them and listen to music.

Then once I was finished writing I got up and turned off the speaker and grabbed my phone and song book and put them in my purse and put my heels back on. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed to the studio.
Once I arrived at the studio I practiced my song in my head and went to the studio when the boys came walking in sitting down making me roll my eyes and started the songs.

I went and put them on the same CD as my last one then left to the hotel. Once I got to the hotel I went to take a shower then changed into my pj's.

Then I started to wash my face with Kylieskin and put leave in conditioner in then I ordered lobster, corn, fruit from room service and then I went to watch Netflix on my laptop in my room

Then I started to wash my face with Kylieskin and put leave in conditioner in then I ordered lobster, corn, fruit from room service and then I went to watch Netflix on my laptop in my room. Once I got my food I started to enjoy the rest of the day til I got tired.