"Can you take me there?" Jason asked Hulk who nodded and picked up Jason saying, "Hold on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim was peacefully meditating when he heard someone coming up the stairs. He pretended he didn't notice when a tall blond man dressed as the American flag came tumbling out of the stairwell on the roof of the building he had ended up on. He had to meditate when he couldn't contact anyone and ended almost going into a panic attack. His brothers usually kept him anchored but, he learned meditation in case they weren't there. Tim stood up and faced the man and said, "I could hear you when you were 10 stories down."

"I am not the best at stealth but, even then you have great hearing kid." the man said.

"Thanks, the name's Red Robin," Tim said calmly.

"Nice to meet you. The name's Steve Rogers or Captian America, you pick." Steve said holding out his hand.

"I think I'll call you either Steve or Cap depending on the situation." Tim said while shaking his hand then asked, "Do you know where I can find the others?"

"I'll take you to them. I was told to bring you in for questioning anyway." Steve said.

"Your boss will need to be extremely patient then, 7 of the 8, including me, either can't sit still and won't stop talking about random stuff or will not answer unless told to cooperate by our leader. Just a warning he will need to be the one to answer the questions unless it is directly asked to another and they have the go-ahead to answer." Tim said as they headed towards Avengers Tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wally and Bart were happy that they weren't alone but, they were worried about the others. Then thunder clouds appeared above them and a man dressed in armor with a red cape holding a hammer floated down.

"Who are you?" the man bellowed.

"I'm Kid Flash but I go by KF. This is my cousin Impulse." Wally said knowing not to give real names.

"Such weird names for earthlings. I am Thor, God of Thunder." Thor bellowed once again.

"Do you know how we can contact our friends, Thor?" Wally asks.

"I know where you can see them, follow me," Thor said then took off forgetting his speed. When he did remember he went back to where he met the kids and couldn't find them. He went along the path he flew and found them where he had realized the 'speed problem'. He looked down and there they were waiting on him.

"How were you able to keep up with me, young earthlings?" Thor asked confused and curious.

"Family secret," Bart answered for Wally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian was internally freaking out because he normally can contact his family when he is in trouble. He was calm enough to not show his emotions and to know someone was sneaking up on him from behind. When they were less than a foot away he turned quickly and pinned them. His attacker was a red-headed woman in an all black suit. She looked surprised that he took her down.

"You are good but, you are out of practice, assassin," Damian told her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I am known as Robin," He replied.

"I am known as Black Widow but, please call me either Natasha or Nat." She said having gained respect for the child.

"Can you take me to my family?" Damian asked.

"Were they the ones that came through the other portals?" Nat asked.

"Only 4 of them," He responded.

"Then, yes I can follow me," She said and climbed onto a motorcycle and said, "Well, what are you waiting for, climb on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry was trying to contact the Bats or his boys when he hears someone heading his way.

"You aren't that stealthy. I heard you coming my way for about 10 minutes." Barry says when he heard the man stop. He turned to face him and saw a black man with an eyepatch on. "I know 10 people that can disappear in the blink of an eye and reappear behind you without making any sound." 

"Who are you?" Fury asked.

"I'm the Flash, and you are?" Barry asked.

"Call me Fury," the man said. "And follow me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Gotham

"Where are they? They never take this long without telling us." Barbra (Babs) asked.

"We might have to use the trackers in their suits," Kate said.

"Okay, I will retrace their steps,"  Babs says.  "Looks like they confronted the Joker and then they disappear."

"Well, what are we waiting for? We have a clown to catch." Stephine (Steph) says.

"Looks like a game of cat and mouse," Selina says, ready for the hunt.

"Let's get this over with then," Cassandra (Cass) says while putting on her suit.