WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?!

(A/N: Steve can lift Mjolnir {I think that's how you spell it} and Tony adopted Peter)

Third person p.o.v

The Avengers were in the middle of a fight. There was an army of robots to fight that were caused by a Hydra agent living in the SHIELD ranks.

"How long do you guys think this will take?" Peter yelled webbing up several robots and kicking their heads off.

"Maybe half and hour longer, why are you getting impatient?" Steve asked.

"No, but I've got school tomorrow." Peter replied.

"Jesus, Tony why do you bring him to every battle?" Rhodey asked.

"He's a useful asset to the team." Tony said.

"He makes movie references and asks a ton of weird questions." Sam said.

"Well, he's staying on the team." Tony said.

"Um, a little help guys?!" Peter yelled. Peter was swarmed with monsters and had no way to escape. He looked around for options before yelling "Karen, activate instant kill!"

"Why does he have an instant kill in his suit?!" Clint exclaimed firing arrows.

"It's very useful in battle." Tony said.

"He's 15!" Natasha yelled.

"And who's Karen?" Wanda asked levitating two robots.

"His AI," Tony answered blasting a robot. "He named her, not me."

"Why does he get his own AI?" Rhodey asked.

"Because he's my child," Tony said ramming into a robot. "Now can someone please get him out of there? He can only kill so many robots."

"Hey Queens!" Steve yelled his nickname for Peter and threw Mjolnir at Peter. Steve expected him to web onto the hammer and fly something on it so that he could get away. But instead...

Peter grabbed Mjolnir's handle. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS!?!?!?!?" Peter hollered and everyone on the battle field stopped. Thor looked slightly hurt, Steve had a 'That's not what was supposed happen' face on , Wanda was still levitating robots staring, Clint was laughing, Bucky was confused on why everyone stopped, Sam was also laughing, Natasha was slightly nodding like 'that makes sense', Loki was also laughing, and Tony...

Was yelling. "THAT'S MY BOY!! HE'S WORTHY OF LIFTING MJOLNIR!!'

Peter ended up hitting a ton of robots with Mjolnir and soon all of the robots head been demolished.

"Nice job, Pete." Tony said.

"Thanks, Dad. Also, why did everyone on the battle field stop?" Peter asked.

"Because normally mortals can not lift my hammer." Thor explained.

"Oh, okay!"