Chapter 36: Acnologia

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): LOOK, IF I'M GONNA DIE, I WANNA DIE PROTECTING THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT! SO LET GO OF MY ARM! please Erza.

Tear began forming in her eyes as she let go.

(A/n) I recommend playing "you're gonna go far, kid" by The Offspring for this fight)

I sprouted my wings and flew right towards Acnologia.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON SHATTERING HORN!

I made impact with the center of Acnologia's head, causing him to let go of the master.

Makarov: (Y/N), WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!

(Y/n): you can thank me later Gramps, I'll hold him off while you guys get to the ship!

I looked back to Acnologia and inhaled.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON ROAR!

My breath attack hit him but it didn't seem to do much cause he began charging at me. He swung at me and managed to smack me into the side of a cliff.

I could have just flown away, but then an idea popped into my head.

(Y/n): well, it's worth a shot.

Erza's POV

That black dragon just sent (y/n) flying into the side of a cliff. I wanted to step in and help him, but then he started chuckling.

(Y/n): hahahahaha, is that all you got? I've killed flies stronger than you.

We all looked at him, shocked at what he was doing.

Gildarts: (Y/N), WHY A YOU MOCKING HIM?!

(Y/n): I got this guy don't worry!

The dragon began charging up a breath attack and aimed it right at (y/n). He fired it and everyone started panicking.

Freed: GET OUT OF THERE!

Elfman: WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!

Levy: (Y/N) RUN!

His attack hit the cliff and (y/n) with it.

Erza: (Y/N)!

Suddenly, his breath swirled into the center of the cliff and we saw (y/n) eating Acnologia's breath attack.

Natsu: WHAT THE?!

Gajeel: HE'S EATING THAT THING'S BREATH ATTACK?!

Wendy: HOW?!

After (y/n) finished eating, he smiled and looked at Acnologia.

(Y/n): now I got a fire in my belly!

Natsu: STOP COPYING ME!

Blue markings began forming on his arms and face. The magic energy coming from him was insane. He breathed in and prepared to send out another breath attack.

(Y/n): BLACK APOCALYPSE DRAGON ROAR!

A beam of blue, white, and red energy shot from (y/n)'s mouth and hit Acnologia, sending him back at least 500 yards. He flew over to his head at lightning speed.

(Y/n): BLACK APOCALYPSE DRAGON RAGING FIST!

Acnologia's head snapped to the side. he let out a loud roar causing (y/n) to cover his ears giving Acnologia the perfect chance to strike. He swung his hand downwards at (y/n), pinning him to the ground.

(Y/n): oh crap!

(Y/n)'s POV

Acnologia had me pinned and was about to finish me off, when suddenly I saw Natsu run past me and jump onto the dragon's arm.

Natsu: were getting (y/n) back, you hear me?!

Acnologia swing his arm and gave me to escape his grasp.

I flew upward and saw everyone rushing towards him.

Erza: NOW ATTACK!

I saw Laxus charging up his lightning.

Laxus: ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS, LETS HIT THIS OVER GROW LIZARD WITH WE'VE GOT! IF YOU LET LOOSE ON HIM AND I BLAST HIM WITH A MILLION WATTS OF LIGHTNING, HE'LL LEARN NEVER TO MESS WITH FAIRY TAIL AGAIN!

I grin as I saw all my friends with determination in their eyes.

Everyone began sending out everything they had, but he was still standing.

Laxus: seriously, we totally unloaded on this bastard and he's still smiling?! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU DRAGONSLAYERS CAN DO!

Me, Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel flew over to him and we all inhaled.

Gajeel: IRON DRAGON...

Wendy: SKY DRAGON...

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON...

(Y/n): BLACK APOCALYPSE DRAGON...

(Y/n)/Natsu/Wendy/Gajeel: ROAR!

Our attack all made contact and sent Acnologia flying into the ocean. We all landed.

Erza: did that work?

Gildarts: of course not.

Grey: what do ya mean?

Gildarts: he's not even using half as much power as the time he fought me. He's playing with us.

Suddenly, Acnologia rose from the sea and flew upwards.

Erza: HE'S BACK IN THE AIR!

Elfman: all our attacks didn't even put a single scratch on him.

Gajeel: his powers unbelievable.

Wendy: we gave it everything we had. 4 dragonslayers all at the same time. Our whole guild went against him and it still wasn't enough.

He began charging up another breath attack, stronger than the one he hit me with.

Cana: is he gonna try and wipe out the whole island?!

Erza: defense magic users, bring out your most powerful spells.

Freed but I don't have time to write an enchantment.

Levy: script magic has plenty of other spells that we can use right now.

Lisanna: everybody concentrate your magic power on Freed an Levy!

Mira: let's hold hands!

We all formed a circle, I stood between Natsu and Erza as everyone else join hands.

Lucy: FAIRY TAIL NEVER GIVES UP THE FIGHT!

Grey: WE'VE GOTTA ALL FACE OUR EARS TOGETHER! WE'LL SHOW HIM THAT WE HAVE A BOND THAT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN!

(Y/n): FAIRY TAIL IS LOYAL TO THE END AND A STUPID DRAGON ISN'T GONNA CHANGE THAT!

Makarov: ok kid, let us all go home together.

I looked around at my friends and smiled. All the years we've been together, all the adventures we've been on, I would trade it for anything else.

Everyone: BACK HOME TO FAIRY TAIL!

Acnologia finished charging his breath attack and blasted the island. There was a white light and then blackness.