Chapter 36: Acnologia

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): it's nothing, I just broke my leg during a fight.

Wendy: do want me to heal you?

(Y/n): that would nice.

Wendy knelt down next to me and began healing my injury.

Erza: so what happened?

(Y/n): *sigh* the guy I fought was a complete psychopath, but I managed to take him down.

Erza: well, I'm glad you made it out ok. You know if anyone who dared to hurt you they'd get no mercy from me.

(Y/n): ha, actually, I have a random question for ya. What do you love more, me or cake?

She stopped and thought for a moment.

Erza: I'll have to get back to you on that.

Wendy: ok, you leg should be healed now.

I got up and put some weight on my leg. It was all better.

(Y/n): thanks, kid.

Oak: well, this was a hectic day.

(Y/n): yeah, but at least it's all over now.

Suddenly, there was a loud roar which cause all of us to jump.

Oak: you just had to jinx it.

Pantherlily: look up in the sky, something's coming this way!

Me and Natsu looked up and we froze at the sight. A black dragon with scales darker than any shadow heading right towards us.

Makarov: I'm after that's Acnologia, Black Dragon Of The Apocalypse.

(Y/n): Black Dragon Of The Apocalypse, huh? Well, I'm an apocalypse dragonslayer, so I got this.

Natsu: hey dragon, you know where I can find Igneel? Tell me, Grandine, Metalicana, and Fatalis too!

Gildarts: stop it Natsu, you don't wanna provoke him! did you forget what happened to me, how I lost my arm and my leg. Hell, I'm lucky I didn't loose my life that day!

(Y/n): wait what!

Happy: yeah, apparently Gildarts fought that dragon, it costed an arm and a leg.

It landed at the edge of our camp and let our a roar that managed to wipe out all the trees in the surrounding area.

(Y/n): holy crap!

Gildarts: EVERYONE GET BACK TO THE SHIP, NOW!

We all started running through the forest, but before we even knew it, he landed in front of us, completely cutting off our escape route. It was at that moment that I could see my life flashing before my eyes.

(Y/n): so this is how I die, at the hands of that which I was trained to kill?!

Master Makarov stood in front of the group and and began growing to the size that matched Acnologia's.

Makarov: GET TO THE SHIP, HURRY!

He began wrestling with Acnologia until the black dragon had him pinned, digging his claws into the master's chest.

I felt my rage increasing with every passing second. I took my scabbard off of my back and handed it to Erza.

(Y/n): take this, I don't wanna loose it!

Erza: wait, what are you doing?!

(Y/n): what does it look like I'm doing. I'm gonna fight that giant lizard and stop him for killing our master.

I lunged forward, but was pulled back by Erza grabbing my wrist.

Erza: please, don't risk your life. We need to get back to the ship, now!