[10]

me knowing that i have to update this book because its already been a fucking year and cidndk: uh-

guys i am deadass so sorry for not updating this book, i literally left you guys on a cliffhanger KSNDKDKD fOR A YEAR DKDNDK IMSOSORRY

ive been so inactive lately 😩. need to be more active because for some reason people enjoy my books and idk why. but anyways, onwards to the story.

also apparently a huge thing of like a chapter deleted its self and im big mad?? taehyung got shot during a mission and shit fidndi
______________

taehyung hiccupped as he was curled up, clutching his phone closely to him as he sobbed quietly, gun shots rang through out where the party was held.

the male was hidden in a closet, a friend of his with him. taehyungs friend held the male close as they were both a complete mess.

as the both heard footsteps they immediately shut up and covered their mouths quickly. a girl screamed as another gun shot was heard, then silence. taehyung shook in fear as anxiety flooded through his veins.

he didnt know where he was, he felt dizzy, afraid, drunk, high,, he was just fucked up. he had lost all of his memory before this had happened, little spots of memory faded in and out.

on the other side, jungkook was worried, and so was everyone else as they sped down the streets. jungkooks heart raced as he clutched his weapon close to him. "what if hes dead hyung, what if he isnt okay-" he spoke to jin as jin gripped the wheel. "dont panic, things will be okay, hes strong"

moments passed as they finally made it to the place, quickly exiting the car as they hid, seeing people scouting outside. they looked at the tattoos, and sure enough, it was another gang, raising the stakes higher as it was a competitor gang to them.

jungkook thought of the words jin told him before he messed with taehyung. "they are trying to get taehyung- they are looking for him-" he said quickly in a panic, feeling as his world was crumbling as they heard more gunshots.

out of know where jungkook just snapped and shook his head. "common we are going in for the kill and looking for taehyung, if you see him you are to be required to escape as quickly as possible without him being harmed. got it?" he spoke to the others as they nodded.

jungkook held his gun, taking a small breath as he began shooting at the people who were scouting. all of them rushing to hide somewhere, but before they could even do so, they were all killed.

jimin and jin went into the house quickly and quietly, moving around as it was dark with black lights, faint broken music was heard as many bodies were displayed on the ground. dead.

jungkook followed shortly in after the two of them, turning stealthy as he looked around the corners, seeing a few people as they were looking around to see if anybody was left.

meanwhile, taehyung was quivering, checking through the blinds of the closet door. he was thankful that no one opened it, which was really stupid, so he was surprised. but he might have just caused karma for thinking that.

just then he seen a figure slowly approaching the closet door as he slowly moved away from it, as well as his friend did too. all of a sudden it was opened and a flashlight was shined in their eyes as they began bawling, the two of them shaking as they pleaded for mercy as a shot was heard beside taehyung, a thud was heard as his friend was now dead, laying on the floor.

taehyung had tears rolling down his cheeks as he pleaded. the person now shouting out that they had found the boy as taehyung looked confused.

before you knew it, taehyung was dragged out by his hair from the person as he cried loudly, his nails digging into the persons hand as he quickly squirmed around.

taehyung couldnt even identify the faces because they were wearing masks.

jin, jimin and jungkook were around the corner, watching as jungkook slowly positioned his gun, aiming it at the one holding taehyung.

jungkook pulled the trigger as it shot the man, the other people that were there quickly fled to hide.

taehyung scurried away as he sobbed, not knowing what to do, especially in his state.

he quickly saw a glimpse of the raven haired male. jungkook shook his head as taehyung looked at him.

gunshots rang out again as he stood there. jin and jimin firing at the gang as things went into slow motion for him. jungkook yelled to taehyung for him to duck.

everything was now a blur, things sounded fuzzy as he barely heard him, ducking as told and after all the firing, sirens were heard. jungkook quickly went over to the male and held him close, picking him up as he ran out of the place holding taehyung, jin and jimin following shortly after.

as taehyung looked around the place, it was a blood bath. all his friends he had known, were now dead.

everything felt slow as he clutched onto jungkook, the got into the truck and then drove off. taehyung was traumatized from everything.

he was quick to snap back into reality, though. he looked at jungkook as tears flooded down his cheeks, gripping him close tightly as he spoke gibberish, happy to see him.

jungkook held taehyung close as tears went down his cheeks. "its okay, im here now baby, im so sorry you had to go through that" he mumbled.

taehyung gripped the others shirt as he stayed in his comforting arms,, feeling safety and warm in them as jin sped away from the building, cops arriving soon after.

,,

when arriving back home, jungkook held taehyung closely, rushing him to the bathroom so he could wash the blood off him. "d-daddy" tae spoke out as he looked at jungkook, jungkook now looking back at him.

"whats wrong angel?? are you okay? did you get hurt?" he filled the bath with warm water as he caressed the males face, his hands a little shaky as he looked into taehyungs eyes.

the boy sniffed. "d-dead-" he mumbled, almost crying once again when bringing it up.

jungkook shushed him and kissed him, taehyung being a little surprised as he sunk into the kiss, as it gave a rush of calm feeling through him.

"everything will be okay, i promise baby" jungkook whispered to him after he had pulled away. taehyung looked into his eyes as he nodded slowly, hiccuping as he was stripped from his clothes, now being put into the bathtub.

"this will never happen again... i promise"

___

long chap because you guys really deserve it after a whole year.

once again i am sorry for not updating sjfn

and when making this i had anxiety the whole time dkfndks

anyways, have a nice day 💘