I have weird dreams

My name is Aeo and I'm a little boy. This is a dream I had. 

I was inside a cave with my mother who was an angel that looked a lot like my real-life sister and I was just trying to break through a wall trying to get to the next part of the cave. I had to level up to go through the wall. My mother was already leveled up and could go through all the walls. So after a while I leveled up and broke through. The wall magically opened for me. I felt interested. 

On the other side was a dragon that looked like the King of Dragons from How to Train Your Dragin 2. It was made of stone and it had five horns. Every time I touched it one more of the horns turned red. When four horns turned red my mother told me not to touch it again or it will destroy everything and I'll have to clean it up. That's what had happened to her before. So I leveled up again. The way to level up is just by doing nothing. 

Another door opened and it led me to a chamber with about 1000 sarcophaguses. Then we heard a voice saying no magic was allowed here and immediately my mother chugged a bottle of potion. The potion curses you. 

So we teleported to a forest and Baldimore from Harry Potter was there and chasing us. He had devil wings that were black. So after a while of running my mother tapped me and I went to Baldimore to ask why she tapped me on the back. And he said "Oh no, now she's cursed you as well and it's dangerous to have threee potions eaten ever." I already had two other potions in me and they had to do with the sun and moon. I trusted Baldimore because apparently in this demons are nice and angels are mean. So we chased my mother for a while but then he said that he'll have to go back to his job. He's a coworker of my real-life dad and he started talking to my real-life mom for a while. 

I used to trust my mother before Baldimore told me not to. 

After that I started driving around in someone's car. 

The end.