fifteen - post credits

I sat on a quinjet that Tony sent out. "So where are we going?"

Dad smiled at me. "Somewhere very familiar."

I looked out the window. yes very familiar indeed.

"Wait, it's not stark tower anymore?" The quinjet began its landing sequence

"It's the new avengers headquarters."

I got up from my seat and walked back to the doors. I'm not worried about my belongings.

The bay door opened and Tony Stark was waiting. "Hey Hazelnut, How was Washington?"

"Don't even get me started." I stepped off, Tony and Steve started talking about avengers stuff.

Banner was on another floor, I could see through the glass. It looked like a lab.

I walked inside and up some stairs to reach where he was. "Hey Bruce!" I waved.

He looked up and took off his glasses. "You've grown, how old are you now?"

"The big thirteen, my birthday is soon so that'll change."

He nodded. "You doing okay after..."

"The whole hydra fiasco? Yeah getting attacked and kidnapped was so much fun." I paused. "But taking down all that was worth the pain."

A television was playing in the corner, my face was plastered on it. His eyes trailed mine. "Don't worry about all that, it'll blow over eventually."

"Hopefully, I have to finish middle school in a new place." I sat down.

"You're a survivor Hazel, middle school will fly by quickly."

"I'll probably get trampled on the first day, I kinda sucked at my old school. I only had one friend. Her name was Clara but when the other kids found out about me..some of them were the schools bullies and brats, they pretended to be nice the second they knew who I was."

"They'll wise up eventually, kids are stupid at that age." He looked back to whatever he was working on.

"Hey, is Thor around? Or Clint?" I stood up.

Tony walked in. "Thor is worlds away, he'll be here when we find the location of the scepter. As for Clint I have no idea."

"He's probably trying to find a date or something." I zipped open my bag and took out some cashews that were in a bag.

Tony put his hand out. I gave him exactly three. "Get your own lunch mr. billionaire."

"Hazel come get your things!" I heard dad yell from the quinjet.

"Roger that Rogers!" I walked towards the quinjet. I can envision dad rolling his eyes at me.

I picked up my boxes and walked inside. "Yo Iron being! Where's my room?"