I chuckle. "Did I? That was so embarrassing to me."

"It must have been. I'd be so embarrassed right now too. So embarrassed that I would've just...left." His eyes fall back to the fire.

I turn away too. "I wouldn't leave."

"You wouldn't?"

"No, I'm having a good time here. I'd rather be here with you than at my prison of a house. Just your bed was a million times more comfortable than my whole house."

"Then I'll let you sleep there whenever you like."

My heart pumps. "T-Thanks."

The silence engulfs us and the only sound was the crackling of the fire and the bugs crawling in the night.

"I don't want to go back home either." Jeno suddenly confesses.

"Hm?" I turn to him.

"I don't like my parents' house. It doesn't feel like a home. It feels like a trap made by society. A trap for perfection. Being the perfect son. Perfect student. Perfect citizen. Ugh, it sounds like hell just thinking about it."

I nod, sympathizing with him.

"But I love my parents." His voice cracks. "They work hard and do so much for me."

That must be really nice.

Ah, I wish children who have parents like that are grateful because I sure wish my mother was caring and supportive.

"They just want what's best for me and if being perfect is a safe wish, then that's what they wish for me to be. To them, they probably have no problem because they grew up like that too. But I don't want to grow up like them. They're so...proper that it makes me want to throw up."

He sighs and hides his face in his hands.

This is what was on his mind this whole time? He must be really sad. It's really tough seeing him down like this when he's normally so confident.

"It's not like I want them to be disappointed in me. I just don't want to grow up the way they want me to grow up. Proper and boring. That's really not me. I don't fit that expectation. I like who I am, but I'm not so...proud of what I'm doing....I guess that's how you can say it..."

I walk over to his lounge chair and sat down besides him. I place a hand on his arm.

"I like the way you are." I say with a small smile. "What you do isn't bad. Maybe not everything you're doing, but most times..."

He turns to me. His eyes glowed in the dark as he stared down at me.

"I-I think you're a good guy." I whisper, tensing up at his gaze.

Not even a second passes and he swoops in for a kiss straight on my quivering lips.

I nearly screamed and pushed him away, but...I didn't.

Instead, my arms wrap around his neck and he grips my waist. He pushes me down against the lounge chair and climbs on top of me.

His lips leave mine and I'm left breathless.

"You...You let me kiss you." He asks with heavy breaths.

"Good girlfriends shouldn't be afraid of affection, right?" I manage a playful smile.

"You're a natural." He smirks.

He latches his lips to my neck and starts kissing me on my bare skin.

The sensation!

It's mind blowing how good this feels right now.

This is why girls want boyfriends so much! This is what people talk about all the time. It feels so good.

He starts sucking on my skin, causing me to softly yelp.

I hold a hand to my mouth to keep any embarrassing noises from coming out.

"No." He breaths against my neck.

He grabs my wrists and holds it down besides my head.

"I want to hear you." He growls.

He attacks my neck again, causing me to look up and allow him more neck space to kiss.

I feel like I'm going to scream and I don't want to scream in his face. Also, it's late. I don't want to wake anyone up.

"Jeno." I whined and held his shoulders. "This is...too much."

"I'm sorry." He suddenly stops and leans back. "You said you're not ready yet."

I feel around my neck and felt the moistness from his lips. My heart does a cartwheel into my lungs.

He grabs my wrist and lifts me up. "If I continue, I won't be able to stop. I'm surprised I was able to hold myself back."

"Thank you." I lean over and kissed him on the cheek.

He sighs. "Don't tease me."

"Or what? You'll get mad?" I giggle. "Don't worry, you can get mad at me."

His eyebrows rise. "Sky, you don't want to see me mad."

"What if I do?"

His hand starts to play with the end of the hoodie I was wearing. "I know you're not wearing anything under this."

"I-I am wearing something under."

"Sky, you're naughty. I thought you were a good girl." Jeno playfully scolds me. "I can't believe I got tricked by you."

My cheeks turned red. "Don't say those types of things! It's so embarrassing."

He laughs and stands up. "Let's go to bed. We gotta wake up early for school tomorrow."

<•>

"Lesson #5."

I turn my body towards him and rested my head on a pillow. "Yes?"

"Be yourself." He starts chuckling. "It sounds so cheesy and I'm probably not the best person to tell you that-"

I shake my head. "No, no, I think it's a good lesson."

He throws an arm over my body and pulls me closer to him. "You can choose to remember my lessons or not, but it doesn't matter. You're a kind person with a beautiful heart, you never needed my help to make someone else feel lucky to have you."

I pout. "Jeno..."

He looks past me and sighs. "Renjun...is one lucky man."

My pout disappears.

"You and him are the perfect couple, honestly. You both have so much in common and...it-it just makes a lot of sense." Jeno retracts his arm from me and turns away. "I'm sure he's into you too, so don't be scared."

I was now facing his back.

"I think you're ready. Tomorrow, we can pretend break up and you can go for Renjun. It's going to work out. Trust me. You're ready."

"Oh...thanks."

"Goodnight." Was the last thing he said before we both fall into slumber.