hey_guys.mp4

um get ready for some angst, i guess?

no drawings in this i'm sorry ;v

i just had to get this idea of mine out of my head

Just about a week after Grian committed sui*ide (why is it censored? i just don't like saying it *shrug*)

no p.o.v

Mumbo and Iskall, who both are still heartbroken with what happened to their best friend, walked towards the stock exchange, not ready to see what state doc's in after what happened. "Well, there's no turning back now, we really need to show doc what we found in Grian's base." Iskall said. Mumbo nodded in reply, pushing open the doors.

"Doc! Are you here??" iskall called out. No response. "The most logical place where Doc would be is in his office, right?" asked Mumbo. Iskall huffed and shrugged "That makes sense." Both carefully elytrad to the second floor, as they didn't have a key to the 'employees only' door. "Doc? You got a moment?" Mumbo asked, while gently knocking on the door.

"Go away." Doc grumbled out, just enough for the two of them to hear. Iskall sighed, and turned the knob, pushing the door open. Letting light in the office, the two architechs walked in on Doc, with a dark circle under his eye and his left eye, dim without it's usual bright red color. "Oh dear." Mumbo walked towards the scientist, laying a hand on his shoulder. "Have you been eating? You look thinner than ever!" Doc flinched at the touch, shrugging Mumbo's hand off. "What...what the hell do you two want?" Doc grunted out. Iskall and Mumbo looked at each other, sharing a look of grief. "We want to show you a video we found in Grian's files, and we thought you might be interested to see it?" Doc winced at the mention of his lover's name. After a while, Doc looked up from his lap, nodding at the two of them, "Go play the video, there's a projector here somewhere." he mumbled out.

video message: (hey_guys.mp4)

play?

yes      no

"I-is it recording? Jeez cameras are so hard to operate." complained Grian. After adjusting the camera a bit, Grian popped out from behind the camera and sat down on his chair in the infinity room. "Oh uh, hey, i'm guessing that if you find this message i'm pretty much gone, right? So I guess i'll start now, huh."

Upon hearing his voice, Doc's heart clenched.

"When I first joined the Hermitcraft server, I..I didn't know what to expect, really. I didn't expect it to be this chaotic, like, pranks on each other, starting wars n such." Grian gave a small laugh remembering the civil war. "I actually thought I wasn't gonna be involved in many projects, whether it be a community project or not."