I can't get enough

The contact impact I want
that daily.

Saoirse

I felt this sudden rage inside me that instantly took over my entire body in a single heartbeat . I did not waste any more minutes and hurriedly dash my feet down against the bleachers.
Eleanor called my name but I didn't bother myself to look back.I run hastily as I pushed myself pass against the sweaty bodies of the players and went straight to Calum.

The guy with the blond streak hair  , who hurled Calum with such force, came into view . An apologetic expression was visible on his face as he kept on stroking Calum's back.

His hand recoil away when I crouched down next to Calum who was whimpering, holding his blood ridden nose with both hands. my heart aches at the sight of him in such pain. I lifted his hand carefully and examined it and bloody hell it was messed up. " somebody hand me a towel!" I shouted . the players slightly jolt back , pure shock by my superior command than I was.

I glanced over my shoulder and found Luke. His jaw tightly clench and his face was flaming red . his eyes flickered to that guy and back to his friend before he handed me the ice pack and the towel . I was expecting him to interrogate me or shoot me a weird look but I was relieved that he didn't, he seemed deflated and still in process about what happened. 

My fingers wrapped at the soft fabric and  began to wiped off the blood that smothered near on his cheeks. I put the ice pack directly on his nose , applying a slight pressure on it .he took a sharp breaths,wincing in pain as it most likely stung.

I gently titled his face and cleaned the remaining trace of blood on the upper delicate lip of his. The blood that lingers on his nose and lips was now all transfer to the white-stained towel revealing some few cuts just above the bridge of his nose.goosebumps started to rise on my skin when I notice the proximity . Now is not the right time to feel this but as stupid as it sounds, The butterflies in my stomach fluttered like a wild tornado  when our eyes met. Neither of us talk as we stare each other.my breathing became unsteady and I know for sure my face is now tainted in red. just like what usually happened in a movie, Everything except him turned to blur. All I can hear is the faint sound of my heartbeat and the nonstop panting of my breath. I can feel the change of atmosphere between us as I waited one of us to mumble something or jerk away from the intense eye contact, but I didn't want this moment to end and apparently,neither did he.

The craziest thing my mind  was telling me was to crash my lips against his but Luke snapped that out,ending our quick and hypnotizing trance, when I heard him yelling from a short distance.

"oh c'mon are you saying it wasn't a foul?" luke shouted at the referee  obviously mad at the unfair result of the game. he run his hand on his hair in frustration before escaping a long devastated exhale. One of the coordinator of the sport fest , take a step and explained further the result but Luke just shook his head in disapproval with his jaw protrude in anger.

"Fuck this" he said throwing his hand in the air in frustration. he muttered profanities under his breath .he continue to pace in circle before he stop and glare at the blond guy . Luke was fumming. his nostril flare in rage as he walk towards him. before I could even process what was happening, Luke shove the guy on his chest making him stumble a bit.

" the fuck is your problem Hemmings!"he shouted as he regain his composure and didn't hesitate to shoved Luke back.

"Scared to lose on a clean game are we Niall?" Luke shouted in booming voice with his lips curled into sinister smirk. The guy named Niall was about to fire back but Harry quickly get in between and managed to stop his teammate before he could prolong the scene.