Fight to Unbind

//So, obviously, I have gotten quite lazy with my writing. And I have been writing in my second hour class in school. Ugh. I have taken quite a bit of time and let me know how I am doing. I want to know if it is good enough to finish it if not, I can go and edit the HELL out of this.//

Jinx sighed being in able to use her powers again. She sat in the corner at her guild, quiet. Like she would at her old camp.

"Oy! Girly!" Jinx looked up seeing Gray.

"Oh...Hi..." Jinx said looking back down crossing her arms over her knees.

"Why you being so mopey?" Jinx shook her head.

"Notice how my hair hasn't flared, my eyes changed or I haven't been getting into any fights."Jinx said her voice monotone. "My powers are bound..." She said looking up.

Gray kneed down. "Jinx..It shouldn't matter that your powers are bound. You are still strong. No matter what. Get up, and fight me. No magic. Just hand to hand."

Jinx shook her head. "My strength comes with my powers. Without them, I don't do any damage. I was never able to train at my old camp. I was asleep during the day, and going on raids at night. My powers only were bound when at the camp and unless I can get to the person who bound them, they can't be unbound. It's forbidden magic and lost magic." Jinx covered her face as Gray sighed. 

"There has to be a way. Maybe Freed or Levy can do something." Gray said.

"Freed doesn't like me, and Levy doesn't like that I flirt with Gajeel. Hell, I have flirted with you and pissed Juvia off. I need to find the person who bound me and force him to unbind my powers. It's risking to much for him." Jinx said.

"Wait, you have flirted with me?" Gray said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. But that's besides the point."  Gray turned a little red. 

"Look Jinx you need to try and not give up. You are an S-class wizard, you kicked Mirajane's ass and had the guts to split up with Natsu at the trials. You are strong not only physically, but emotionally, you're brilliant."

Jinx shook her head. "I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I'm nothing without my power." Jinx put her face into her palms as Gray pulled her up.

"Listen to me Jinx. We can get your power unbound somehow." 

Jinx nodded and smiles softly as she looked up. "Thank you..." she took a breath. "You are an awesome friend." Jinx stood, looking paler than normal.

"You feeling alright? You look pale." Gray said noticing that she was pale. 

"Yeah... I am fine." She said lightly coughing into her arm. 

"Well, just in case I'm taking you home. You still live with Lucy right?" Jinx shakes her head.

"I moved out and got my own place." Jinx said sighing. "It's quiet there, and I don't like quiet."

"Well, Jinx, maybe I could come over and make sure you're okay." Gray said as Juvia peered at Jinx with fire in her eyes. 

"Hold on Gray..."Jinx walked over to Juvia. "I am not a rival if he doesn't love you as well. Got it?" Juvia gave a slightly frightened look knowing that Jinx was stronger, just not knowing her powers were bound. Gray smirked lightly, hearing what Jinx had said. Jinx holds her head walking back to Gray. "Anyways, I think it's more than you just want to know who I really am. You know, get closer to me some how." 

Grays face gets red with a heavy blush. "W-what are you talking about?" 

"You like me, don't you, Ice boy." Jinx said jokingly. "Then again, I mean come on, we butt heads quite a bit, I am crimson fire and Light. You are Ice. So if you do, it would be strange for anyone to see you with me."