DREAMSWAP

BLUEBERRY'S POV.
Ohhhh~ man were six stuck here and Lucky! I SURVIVE! and unlucky! I don't if i have a crush on Error I mean! His Cute.. *sigh*... Don't worry Error i will get you! Not Ink!

ERROR'S POV.
So I talk with Ink. "Hey...Ink.." I said shy. "Hey Glitchy! Howzitgoin'?" Ink said and...Calling me? Glitchy!....Hmm...Maybe he...likes me? "Oh! Well...Fine" I said and Blush. Ink Blush and Hug me! "Aww...In-inky..!" I stop.Ink got confuse. "You?... ok ?"He said stop hugging me "sorry.. I was shy.." I said and looking down and look at the other side. His expression is Blank and got shock."I-Inky? Are you ok?"I ask. "OOF!" Ink said and- "BLUE!" I shout at him. He kicked Ink. "Ow.... Blue? Bud-"Ink cut his word. "Don't call me ur buddy Ink...you-" Blue cut his word. Dream hug blue and Ink. "HEY! THERE! STAR SANSES!" Dream shouted. "AAAAAA! GET OFF"Blue said. Dream get off Blue and Ink by dropping them. They both fall. "Oof" Blue and Ink said. Dream *LE GASP!* and slap me..."ow..w-what's that f-for?.." I said and got sacred."my attack!"Dream said. Dream kick my face. "Dre-" i cut my word again.Until Dream! Just ATTACK ME! "BROTHER! STOP" Nightmare shouted at Dream and he Stop...

NIGHTMARE POV.
"B-brother...wait...no...I.WILL.NOT.STOP!"Dream shouted at me."AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! CRAP!SHOOT!"I said and Run.My brother keep on chasing me and shoot his arrows to me.Until i stop running because i get the arrow of Dream by my tentacles! "Oh yesh! TAKE THAT BROTHER! HA!" I said with my happy face. Dream got shock. "U ok? Dream" I said with my confuse face. "I CAN FEEL! THAT U HAVE LITTLE POSITIVE! ON YOU BROTHER!" Dream yelled at me because..I...have....little bit positive...oof Cross in the background lolol."S-so what now? Cross" Error ask. "Idk dude"Cross said."Huh!? WTF JUST REALLY HAPPENED!?" Dream said and! I'm happy the normal Dream is back. "What's with that face little bro?" Dream said. "Oh! Nonthing" I said with a smile. "Ok whatever....what now?"Dream said. I look back and Error is GONE!? "Guys...have u seen Ink and Error?" I ask. "INNNNNKKKK!!!!!!!" Blue shouted a word 'Ink' and he got mad. "What is it Blue?" Ink said and he got sacred of Blue's madness. "WHERE ON WORLD IS ERROR!?" Blue shout again. "Woah...what's the matter with ya pal?" Ink said. "*sigh*...sorry...I was just worried... Ink...I'm sorry..." Blue said. "AAAAAAHHHHH! THE HECK NIGHTMARE! WHY ON WORLD ARE YA ATTACK YOUR BIG BRO-" Dream said and I Cut his word! "I'm not your big brother Dream....I AM! I'M YOUR BIG BROTHER!!" I said to Dream. Dream didn't say anything.He cried. "HAHAHAHAHA! YES JUST CRY! STUPID BROTHER!!" I shouted i loved how it feels...

~CROSS'S POV.~
I saw Nightmare his hurting Dream...I went near to him. "Nightmare?"I said as my words are shaking.I got sacred.
"Yes? Cross AND WHY ARE U SACRED !? OF UR BOSS!" He said and shouted at me and ran and hug Ink. "Cross?...why on earth are you a scary cat!" Nightmare shouted at me and got mad at me. I cried, "woah! Nightmare your aren't like that. Before ur so good guy and you help us....You sacred ur best friend and ur brother!" Ink said. Nightmare didn't say anything until....his back. "Huh..." he said and look back. "Bro..." he said and he did not saw Dream there. And he say Dream there hugging Blueberry...crying....I run and hug Nightmare, "Cross...why are u crying? Why are u all..sacred..."Nightmare said. As he got embarrass what he done. He hurt his Big brother, "D-dream... are...I'm so sorry..."Nightmare said. "Nightmare...." Dream said. "Your going be in jail when we got home." Dream smirk him with a smile. "AAAAAHHHHH!!! REALLY DREAM!" Nightmare shouted in madness. "So...now where on world is Error?" Blueberry said. The five of us do a 'I don't know' action.