Veronica x Reader Beautiful

Y/N's pov

"So what now?" I sighed looking at my ex best friend "Finally sick of being beautiful as you put it? Playing dress up with the Heathers?"
"They're not that bad!" Veronica argued "Why do you hate them?"
"The only nice one is Heather M and that's because she doesn't have the strength to stand up to the other two bitches." I yelled "And what do you mean why do I hate them? Chandler and Duke have bullied me since seventh fucking grade Veronica! They took my best friend away from me and changed her! She's no longer beautiful maybe on the outside but she's turned ugly on the inside like the Heathers! Just leave me alone!"
I got up from my seat and headed to the exit out of the cafeteria not caring that everyone was watching me, I could feel the glares from the Heathers as I walked past them, I stopped and turned to Chandler and Duke.
"Rot in hell you two!"
I walked out of the cafeteria and headed off to find my friend JD. Figured he'd be a 7/11 so that's where I went. I grabbed a f/f slushie before paying and spotting the boy in black walk in.
"Hey JD!" I called "You wanna come over and video game for a bit? Had a bad day?"
"Veronica do something?" He sigh, I nodded my head "Come on buddy, let's go. You gotta tell her how you feel sometime."
"Yeah totally." I chuckled as we walked towards my house, JD had been my friend since Veronica left me, he was a bit crazy but I was able to control him "What do I say Veronica I like you but I can't stand you hanging with the Heathers because of how they treat people. That I don't want you to turn into someone like them to lose your inner beauty."
"Y/N." A voice spoke "You mean that?"
I froze to see Veronica sitting on my porch waiting for me it seemed. I felt my face turn red before hiding behind JD.
"Stop being a baby." He chuckled ruffling my hair "And talk to her. Video games tomorrow though Y/N!"
I watched the male walk off before I faced my ex best friend and crush. I sighed before nodding my head.
"Yes I like you." I muttered "But I also stand by what else I said."
"I quit!" She spoke as I looked at her confused "After what you said today I quit being a Heather. They can try and hurt me but they won't! I'm not letting them hurt you."
"It's back." I smiled hugging her tight "Your inner beauty.. It's finally back."