Heather M x Reader Help Me!

Y/N's pov

  "How could you say that to your friend!" I yelled at Heather Duke "You're not Chandler so stop trying to be her!"
  I ran after Heather McNamara worried about her. With Veronica yelling at Ms. Fleming someone had to check on her. I froze seeing her in the bathroom struggling to open a bottle of pills. I ran over to her trying to grab them from her hands as Heather Duke ran in with her entourage.
  "Aww look Heather's gonna cry." She chuckled "Why don't you just die!"
  I screamed at Duke before turning to see Heather M shoving pills in her mouth. I grabbed her and forced her to throw the pills up before turning back to Heather Duke.
  "You see what you are causing?" I yelled "You're gonna watch one of your best friends die because it'll make you popular! Maybe you are just as heartless as Chandler."
  She shot me a evil glare before walking out of the bathroom. I leaned Heather M against the wall before both of us slid down onto the floor, she was crying.
  "Why would you do that?" I cried "Why did you think that was such a good idea?"
  "Everyone who cares for me is dead." She cried "Or stabs me in the back. I have no one!"
  "That's not true!" I yelled hugging her "You have Veronica and you have me. I know my sister cares for you and I hope you realize how much I love you."
  "You love me?" She asked, I felt my face grow warm as I nodded my head "Thank you Y/N!" She said hugging me and kissing my lips quickly "I love you too. I just didn't think you would feel the same."
  I smiled at her before helping her up. I grabbed her hand and helped her out if the bathroom leaving the pills on the ground. I headed into the halls to see Veronica holding back JD from attacking Heather Duke. She must of said something about me or my sister.
  "She's okay." I said causing my sister and her boyfriend to calm down "I'm okay. Come on guys. Heather needs some rest."
  My sister nodded as the four of us left the hallway and headed out of the schools front exit.