Heather M x Bullied Female Reader Don't Go

Y/N's pov

  "Fuck off Ram!" I yelled "Stop messing with me!"
  "Awww is little Y/N gonna cry." Ram chuckled "Punch it in!"
  I ignored Kurt and Ram fist bumping and headed off to class. I was Heather Chandler's little sister. But once she died from suicide it gave everyone a chance to mess with me. Heather Duke came after me a lot because of what my sister did to her. I was close to Veronica and Heather M and after my sister's death her ex's came after me again.
Everyone was scared of my sister, and she may not seem like it but she was protective of me. With her gone now I basically had a target on my back. After class I ran to the bathroom and pulled out my razor. I ran it over my wrist making new cuts over old scars.
  "You're horrible! Just like your sister!"
  "Ugly"
  "Freak"
  "Lesbo!"
  "Wannabe."
  The words from others filled my head as I cut over and over til it hurt to move. Was I gonna die here? Bleed out and meet my sister in heaven or hell?
I leaned my head against the bathroom wall in the old section of the school and watched the blood leave my body.
"I saw her run this way earlier." A female voice said "I hope she's okay."
"Me too." Another female voice spoke "Come on Heather."
The bathroom door opened and Veronica and Heather M walked in. They froze when they saw me on the floor.
"Y/N!" Heather yelled "No!" She ran over to me and ripped parts of her jacket off tying my wrists to stop the bleeding. "Veronica find help now!"
As Veronica ran out of the room and my vision grew worse Heather pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back.
"Y/N.." she muttered "Its okay. Just stay awake okay."
"Mhm.." I sighed "You know I've always loved you.. You've always been so nice to me."
"And I'm gonna keep being nice." She cried "So please don't leave me."
"I won't." I muttered "I promise."
She kissed my lips before the door was thrown open. Medics took me away with Veronica and Heather M behind them. I smiled softly before I closed my eyes.

Part 2?