Seventeen

Jai Pov

Today my dad taking me and Dana to the trap so that he could teach us a few things. For some reason I was so excited cause I never imagined this. Back then daddy used to try to act so strict. I guess it was just a act.

"Daddy you gone let us work with you?" I asked. "What I look like letting my daughters work with me." He said.
"What's the point in learning if we can't do nothing with what we learned then?" Dana asked. " So that if something was to happen to me y'all would know. I might think about it tho. Y'all gotta pass the test just like everybody else." He said. We nodded our heads and got into his car.

Let me end up working with my dad it's over. Ima be the QueenPin fuck Jade.

When we got to the warehouse  it was so many damn people in here. Naked females counting money, some sorting out packs of dope, niggas sitting around smoking weed, just a whole lot of activity going on.

The warehouse was so low. It's literally in the middle of nowhere to the point where I don't even see how he Know the directions to that mug. Shit I don't even know if I would be able to remember the directions myself.

"Why are they naked?" I asked my dad. If i had to be naked just to do this job I damn sure wouldn't do it. I'd whether be a stripper than walk around naked in front of plenty of niggas a day. At least when you a stripper you get to have on something. "So they can't take nothing." Daddy said. I nodded my head. That makes sense.

"Okay, so what do you want us to do first?" I asked. "Darrion bout to take y'all to the back to see what y'all working with on the gun side." Daddy said. "You already know what I'm working with." I said slightly rolling my eyes. He probably about to make me do the same thing I used to do when I was younger. He used to make me shoot deers in a certain spot or like shoot a can type shit.

I gave my cousin a hug and followed him to where he was taking us. The room he took us in stunk so fucking bad I had to cover my nose. "If you gone be billy bad ass now then you need to get used to smells like this." Junior said taking my hand away from my nose. I rolled my eyes and smacked his hand away. I didn't cover my nose back up tho.

"Ight. I'm sure you already know what you about to do." D said lifting up a Sheet showing a lot of cans hanging up on some type of strings. Something like a home made shooting range type shit.  I pulled out my gun and started shooting at them. "WAIT!" D yelled. I played like I was aiming at him and hit the can.

"Bruh you act just like yo fucking daddy you play too much. Damn can I  explain how to do it to Dana first." He  Said sounding irritated. After he told Dana what she supposed to do we shot away. Dana wasn't too bad for a first time.

"Alright that's enough y'all looking too angry. Ian tryna get shot." D said pulling the cover back up. I put my gun up and sat down. I needed a break I'm tired as hell. "What do we do next?" Dana asked. "follow me." D said walking out the room into another room. It was a built in kitchen, but inside of a room.

"Ight so I'ma give y'all some baggies, some baking soda, and all of that shit you need to cook up some dope. If you wanna be apart of this you gotta know how to cook up some shit and how to measure it." He said. We just nodded watching him do what he do.

After he showed us how to do everything it was our turn to try it ourself. I messed up on my first try but I think I got it on the first try. "How I do?" I asked sounding like a kid who just colored their first coloring sheet. "y'all did good or whatever. Y'all just got one more test. That gotta wait until tonight but I have to get y'all prepared. Before we do this y'all sure about all of this?" He asked.