Chapter 17

I look into Daniels eyes and he stares back with a focused face. He looked lovely in the lighting from the room.

His jaw line always sharp as a blade, his dark blue eyes sparkling. His hair looked well conditioned and shiny.

"Anna. You can't freak out when I tell you this, okay?"

"It depends, just tell me. I'm sure I can handle it."

"Are you sure." He raises his eyebrows and Frowns.

"I'm positive, please tell me."

"That girl that came into class, she was a vampire." He breathes heavy. He slumps down and gets comfortable. I have a feelings this should be long. He goes on. "She was bitten by a pure blood. Pure bloods are vampires that had survived the wars. They tricked human kind into thinking they were all demolished. Gone forever. But there are thousands and thousands still out there. The guy that bitten that girl, he couldn't handle himself and was angry. He was jealous from the humans because they took over there lives. They burnt down there houses and killed so much innocent vampires. We, uh I mean they travelled down west but some stayed here and pretended to be human. But now the vampires are coming back to get there revenge. But uh they, they don't know there are good people in this world. So you-"

"Why did the girl want me? Why me and not any one else. what happened? I blacked out." I say interrupting.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and struggles a smile out of his face.

"They were trying to kill you because you are Anna cross. They know you. I-I-it's so hard to explain."

"What are you talking about! How do they know me? I don't even know them!"

"Anna, your father. How did he die?"

"I-I don't want to talk about that right now! Why are you asking me!?"

"Just, how did he die? Tell me please."

"My mom told me he left us and got in a car crash." I say with tears running down my face.

"Your father isn't dead. He is a vampire hunter and he is the one who started this. The vampires are trying to find him. They are picking up any evidence left behind to find him. They heard that you, Anna cross moved to this school. And they came back to find you. They think you know where he is. I tried to tell them you don't know anything. But they won't listen."

"They? You mean the vampires?" I ask staring at the black carpet laying flat on the ground.

"Yes, the vampires. I said to much." He shakes his head and looks up at me.

"Are. Are you a.... A vampire?" I tighten up with every muscle in my body.

"Yes, I'm a vampire."

I gulp. "Good or bad."

"I'm not like them Anna! In myself! But I don't kill light souls. I only kill dark souls."

"That's still killing someone."

"No it's not. Please Anna, believe me I'm not a monster."

"I know your not a monster, but I can't trust you."

I stand up and walk towards the door but Daniel is faster. In one second e is in front of me. His hands on my shoulders. He is staring at me like it's the last time he could.

It felt like if you stared into his eyes long enough you would end up falling into them and not being able to come out. But he looked at me with a gentle face and his arms were relaxed on my shoulders.

"Anna, please. You can't leave me now. You are my everything, I have to protect you. You have to trust me. If I fail and you leave. There will be nothing left. 'I' will be nothing." He says it in a worried tone.

"How can I trust you."

"Because I saved your life out there!"

"How? I blacked out. I don't remember anything that happened." I say calming my voice.

"She started to run towards you and she knocked you out. She was about to kill you, right there. Her fangs were inches away and I Had to. I'm so sorry Anna." He leans in and hugs me so tight, like there is a large whole underneath me. If he let go, I would fall.

"What? What did you have to do."

"I had to kill her."

"No no that isn't your fault! You were saving me!"

"Because you are my everything."

"Yes, I am your everything." A tear strokes his face and I wipe it away with my pinky.

"Your all mine, peaches."

I process the statement and say. "All yours, bakery boy."

Daniel was still hugging me. His arms were large compared to me. 'He' was large compared to me. I dug my face into his chest. He smells like the mountains with a minty breeze.

It was silent until he looked down.

I looked up into his eyes and climbed inside them the dark blue ocean. I wanted to be with him forever. I know that he will protect me forever and I trust his promise.

He looks at my lips and back up to my eyes.

The next thing I know he is kissing me. His lips so warm compared to my cold and quivering lips. It was a good kiss. A kiss I never would've imagined being from him. Our lips danced together like they were meant to be. I was in love with him and I trusted him. He was my everything.

He smiles and separates our lips. I look up at him, already knowing I have fallen into his eyes.

Kissing a vampire was a mistake. It was the best mistake I have ever made so far. The fear that send to wrap it's shadowy fingers around my throat bad suffocated me for so long isn't gone, but as if I have a ally. This light, caring, brightness in him that tells me I can trust him explicitly and completely.

There were hundreds of girls who he could've falling for, but he chose me.

Authors note:

OMG! AWSOME right! I know you guys have been waiting for the kiss and it finally happened. I love the way Anna feels when she looks into his eyes.

Updating soon, I'm excited what will pop in my head for the next chapter.

Thanks! Don't forget to vote, comment and read. <3

Danni :)