angelica suprapto.

➳ nameAngelica Hadria Suprapto

name
Angelica Hadria Suprapto

nickname(s)
Angel, Angie

place of birth
Bandung, Indonesia

age
16.((can also be ages 17-20))

gender
Female

sexuality
Straight

height
5'5

birthday
December 25th

zodiac sign
Capricorn

personality
(Bitchy)
Angel just happens to be one of those people who are a bitch for no reason. Without any excuses really. She says and does what she wants without question, and she takes joy to it.
She's honestly a bitch to everyone except her family, and especially Yedda. She knows how annoyingly innocent her older sister is, which kind of just tempts her to be bitch even more...but Yedda's also pretty sensitive. So whoops.
••
(Fake)
Angel will put on a wide smile for anyone who passes by, but then will probably pull a Regina George and be like 'why did she smell like fûcking onions'. She's also even fake to her teachers, because in her mind, they don't deserve her niceness. Or whatever she has left of it.
••
(Admirable)
Sure, under all that snake skin, Angel can be admirable. And no, this wouldn't be a little act of hers. Although she does act sometimes to get people to admire her. Even so, she has the looks and she has the smile. What more does she need?
••
(Challenging)
If you think Angel's an easy target, you're wrong. She doesn't give into things so easily, especially relationship wise. She'll drive you so insane you may want to run and yeet yourself off a bridge. Sometimes her being challenging can just be too much for one person, or it can be super attractive to another and causes them to keep trying until she finally cuts them off. She's had her faire share of hookups...but she's never once allowed any of them to get too close.
••
(Indecisive)
Whether it's her hairstyle, to her clothing wear, Angel can't choose for shït. Which is why she usually asks for people's input, mostly her sister because her sister's input is more important🙃. Plus, Yedda's surprisingly a fashion girl so she usually knows what she's talking about. But besides from clothing, it could also be food, or maybe even a friend.
••
(Dramatic)
She overreacts to everything and usually tends to cause a scene. But she does that on purpose🌚.
••
(Flexible)
She used to do gymnastics, which is where she got most of her flexibility from. Plus, she's double jointed in a few areas. She also likes to stretch a lot, just to make sure her flexibility isn't going anywhere.

likes
• Salads
• Her hair
• Makeup
• Her sister
•Men, not boys🌚
• Good grades
• Teasing
• All-nighters
• Her parents
• Macaroni
•Tomatoes
• Goldfish
• Candy
• Her bed

dislikes
• Drugs
• Little boys
• Annoying aśs people
• Getting a bad grade
• Cookies
• Chocolate
• Cats and dogs
• Messy hair
• Terrible makeup
• Bad breath
• Fish
• Apple juice

hobbies
• Sleeping
• Eating
• Shopping

motto
"They gonna hate me regardless...that's why I do what I do. See me in person I'm flawless. I might just snatch up your dude."

backstory
She's always grown up to be the bad one. Guilty on the outside, and guilty within. She is the younger sister of Yedda, and she is nothing like Yedda.

aesthetic

➳ theme songbreak up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by Ariana Grande

theme song
break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by Ariana Grande

➳ theme songbreak up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by Ariana Grande