Happily Engaged?

Warnings before you read this chapter: Slight Homophobia and Foul Language

(No one's point of view)
Conan and Gavin were getting ready for a normal day, they went to the store to buy fancy outfits because they were going to a fancy restaurant later that day. Conan was pretty nervous because he was planning on asking Gavin to marry him. He knew Gavin would most likely say yes but he was still nervous. Gavin, on the other hand was excited to try on fancy outfits. They don't dress up much so he was happy at the small change.
(Gavin's p o v)
"Isn't this exciting Conan! I can't wait to go this evening!" Conan chuckled at how excited Gavin was 'Yeah, I'm excited too.' Conan replys as they look at suits to wear. They both pick out their suits and pay for them (Pictures of the suits below)
(Conan's suit below)

 They both pick out their suits and pay for them (Pictures of the suits below)(Conan's suit below)

(Gavin's suit below)

(Conan's p o v)It was now almost time for their date

(Conan's p o v)
It was now almost time for their date. Gavin and Conan were almost done getting ready. Conan left to go grab the ring and shoved it in his pocket and then waited for Gavin to finish getting ready. Not long after that Gavin had finished and they were both ready to head out. "Are you ready Gav?" 'Yeah! I can't wait!' "Trust me, I know you'll love this place" They walk to their car and drive to the restaurant, getting seated at a table.
(No one's p o v)
Every thing was normal, they ordered their food, they talked for what seemed like hours after they ate. They paid for their meal and then walked to a nearby beach to watch the sunset. Everything was perfect.
(Conan's p o v)
"Hey, Gavin?" 'Yes Conan?'  Conan gets down on one knee and pulls put the ring. "Will you marry me?" Gavin looks at him, smiling. 'Yes! Yes, I will marry you' He puts the ring on and hugs Conan 'We should get back home' They start walking to their car and drive home. Once they get home Gavin pulls put his phone to tell his dad the good news
(Gavin's p o v)
He calls his dad "Hey dad?"  'What is it?' "I got engaged!" 'Oh! That's great! Who's the lucky lady?' "It's a man, the one I met in high school" 'Seriously? Did you call me just so you could disappoint me again? Fucking hell child!' He hangs up the phone and texts his brother, telling him the good news. He replys: "Great! I always had a feeling he was the one ;)"
Gavin chuckled at the text and put up his phone, going back over to Conan, who just got through telling his dads
"Hey Conan?" 'Yeah Gav?' "I love you"

(Hey! Its me! Since I was feeling a little more motivated, I asked my friend to help me write this chapter, she doesn't have a Wattpad account sadly. This is the second to last chapter in this story. I like how this one turned out more than my last one. Anywayyyy after I finish this story completely, I would like suggestions on AU's, ships, or really any suggestions are welcome! Bye!
-Chelsi/ Cole (I go by Cole online sometimes)
Ps. Name reveal haha