The music filled her ears, smoothly. Diana did her regular routine normally as she hummed to the music softly.

"Kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again..." she softly hummed along.

She remembered vividly, buying the vinyl after the war in 1945 when the song became a hit. Diana quickly fell in love with the song because it reminded her of Steve. The princess would sometimes fantasize about her and Steve dancing to this song for their dance that she's still waiting for, but knows she'll never get in a long time.

"It's been a long, long time."

Just as she was putting her shoes on, when her phone rang over the music.

"Hey, Diana." Tony cheerfully said.

"Good morning, Tony. Why did you call me? I'm getting ready." Diana replied.

"Okay, okay, just wanted to make sure. I was thinking about getting shawarma. I'm not sure."

"Whatever you want, Tony. Text me the address and I'll be there." Diana held the phone between her ear and shoulder as she put on her shoes.

"Gotcha. Sent it right now. See you later."

"Bye, Tony."

Diana made it to the restaurant and saw Tony sitting patiently at the table. His hands were folded together and his leg was shaking.

"Wow. Diana, you haven't changed one bit since the last time I saw you." Tony smiled with his sunglasses on. The two shared a tight hug.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" He sighed, looking up and seeing the new Stark Tower towering over the city.

"Sure is." Diana smiled, cherishing this moment they haven't had in a very long time.

Their conversations were filled with laughter, joy, and filling each other on what's happening in their lives. 

"Diana, I just wanted to reconnect with you. When I heard you were moving back here, I thought it would've been a good idea for me to dial you up. All I'm saying is that, I wanna be like how we used to be. If I die tomorrow, I want to let you know how much you mean to me." Tony paused. "You're the only family I've got since my parents died."

Diana was very happy to hear this from Tony. They had lost connection with each other back around the late 90's and early 2000's. She was devastated, but never took the chance to ever call him. She figured he was too busy helping the city out and business things. Tony Stark had a few soft spots for some people, including Diana. Diana Prince was like a second mother to him. He was happy to have her in his life, she even knew him the day he was born.

"I would love that, Tony." She gave him a heartfelt smile. "I really appreciate what you're doing. I've been wanting to talk to you for a very long time, just never got the chance to." She put her hand on his.

"Oh yeah. Being Wonder Woman and all. I haven't seen that side of you in a very long time. What happened?" Tony asked, curiously.

"Just taking a break I guess. I don't know. I love and have a deep passion for helping people, but I've been doing it for almost one hundred years. Maybe if something comes u-"