Flashback

"So Tyler this is my little sister Rachel, Rachel this is my new best friend Tyler," James said. I walked downstairs to meet him but I tripped and fell. I would have hit my head if Tyler wouldn't have caught me.

"Are you okay Rach." He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Rach?" I asked tilting my head like a lost puppy making my pigtails swing left.

"It's my nickname for you," Tyler says, I blushed slightly and smiled at him.

"Yeah, Ty I'm fine thanks for catching me," I replied and he smiled at my nickname for him. Then Tyler and James went to Jame's room to play cops and robbers. While mommy dropped me off at Stephanie's and I told her all about my brother's new friend.

End of flashback

"Why are you smiling Rach?" Tyler asked, holding out his hand for me to grab and I noticed everyone had already gone back inside. "I was remembering the first time we met," I say honestly

"Ahh, good times you were a clumsy little girl you still are." He says laughing.

"Are you saying that I'm short and clumsy?" I ask, forging offense.

"Yep and there's nothing you can do about it short stack." He says and puts his hand back out to help me up. I take his hand and walk to the kitchen in my towel to fix me some lunch as Tyler walks in behind me.

"Hey, Ty do you want some lunch?" I asked him since he's been with me while everyone was out getting lunch.

"Sure. what are we having."

"Burgers. Sounds good?" I say and he nods his head in a yes motion and I start cooking and hand it to him once it is finished and we both ate in silence. Once we were finished he left to go to my brother's room and I went to the couch to watch Juno and I guess I drifted off to sleep.

Tyler's POV

I walked downstairs leaving the boys in James' room. I heard the flat screen in the living room so I went to go watch some netflix. I walked in to see Rachel asleep on the couch but I didn't wanna wake her up so I sat beside her on the small little couch that fit two people because this wasn't the main living room. I started to watch On My Block again. A few hours later I was on the last episode and felt something on my shoulder. It was Rachel she was now laying down and her head slipped to my chest. I turned my attention back to my show 19 minutes left. I finished on my block, damn I hate cliffhangers why won't they tell us why they got kidnapped ugh. I go to get up but Rachels still asleep on my chest. I reached down to wake her up but she's burning up with a fever so I figured I'd just tote her to her room. I walked up the stairs and took her to the 4th door on the left. I have never been in her room. It's not what I imagined. It wasn't girly, it had white walls and black and red decor. I laid her on her bed and began to walk out. "Wait.." I hear her cough out

"Yeah? Rach, you okay?" I asked with concern

"Stay with me." She said her round doe eyes staring innocently into mine pleading for me to stay. How could I refuse, no seriously how could I?

"I don't know, Rach, You brother doesn't like me talking to you nonetheless laying beside you," I say very unsure

"Please, I don't feel too well just until I fall asleep." She says and moves over. I sigh in defeat walking over to shut the door and turn off the lights. I walk back to her bed and lay on top of the cover. She scoots back over and wraps her arms around me and I lay there until her breathing becomes steady. That's when I was sure she was asleep. I go back to James' room.

"Hey bro where were you at?" Nick asks me and James looks at me curiously.

"I watched some netflix and took Rach to her room and she wasn't feeling too well," I say everything that happened next was kind of a blur. The next thing I knew James had me against the wall.

"Tyler I swear on everything if you screwed my little sister I will not hesitate to kick your ass!" James screams as Nick comes to pull him off.

"Dude you know me I would never do that to her or you," I say while Nick is still trying to get him off. Just then the door opened and there stood a wide mouth Rachel looking a little pale from being sick I guess.

"What the fuck is going on here. James put Tyler down NOW!" she screams and James drops me and I gasp for air from his hands being around my throat. Rachel ran over to me helping me up and Nick handed me a bottle of water.

"I'm so sorry man I shouldn't have done that I just thought..." He started but was cut off by Rachel

"Thought that your little sister is a whore so she must have fucked your best friend. Or did you think your best friend would risk a 10-year friendship on some stupid girls wow bro glad to know you think so highly of us I have known Tyler just as long as you? Damn you are so stupid," she says and slams the room door shut.

"I'm going to go," I said after she was gone, Nick sent me an apologetic look to which I ignored James overrated and he knows it.

Rachel's POV

I had woken up and I felt awful so I decided to go and get some medication from downstairs when I heard a thump from James's room so I walked in only to see him choking Tyler.

"Tyler I swear on everything if you screwed my little sister I will not hesitate to kick your ass!" my brother screamed and that for some reason made me really mad.

"What the fuck is going on here? James put Tyler down NOW!" I screamed and James dropped Tyler. I watched as he gasped for air and my heart pulled a little. I ran to Tyler while Nick got him water from James mini-fridge.

"I'm so sorry man I shouldn't have done that I just thought..." He started but I cut him off.

"Thought that your little sister is a whore so she must have fucked your best friend. Or did you think your best friend would risk a 10-year friendship on some stupid girls wow bro glad to know you think so highly of us? I have known Tyler just as long as you have. Damn you are so stupid." I screamed I couldn't be with him right now. I walked out of the room and slammed the door. I walked downstairs to the mediation room and got something for my fever. I was about to take it when I heard the front door open so I walked out there to see Tyler sitting on the porch with his hands in his hair with his head down. Omg was he crying. I have never seen Tyler cry in my life.

"Ty?" I said softly as I sat down beside him and did the only thing I could think of, I hugged him.

"I'm fine Rach, you can go." He said dismissing and he started to get up.

"Well, Tyler I am not okay. My brother just strangled you, his best friend of 10 years because you were being a good friend. Because of me. God! Tyler what would I have done if he would have hurt you like really hurt you," I said crying I didn't know why. Tyler and I weren't that close but the thought of something bad happening to him scared me.

"he wouldn't have killed me, Rach, I forgive him he's my best friend he was just looking after you. I am just going home, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Tyler said and walked to his car I watched as he drove away so I ran to my room to call Stephanie.

"Omg, he did what?" Stephnie screamed when I told her what happened today.

"Yeah now I don't know what to do he says it's fine but I am not so sure I mean all Tyler did was help me to my bed god," I say

"You know your brother he's a hothead, but I have to take a shower. I love you and see you tomorrow."

"Bye girl I love you," I said and hung up and went to sleep.