Part 1

Hi, I'm Rachel Montgomery. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 16 years old and I live in a household of 5; My mom, my dad, myself, my little sister Ava who's 6, and my older brother James who's 18. My brother James is the bad boy at school. Along with him are his friends and fellow gang members, but the names of his two best friends are Nick who is a pompous ass who can't seem to say out of jail, and Tyler who I have known for 10 years. Tyler has been with just about every girl I know. My brother has been friends with Tyler since he was 8. Tyler has hit on me but not much after the time I was 10. James and Tyler were 12 and Tyler called me pretty and James punched him. Yeah, my brother's that protective.

It's now Sunday so I tend to wake up late. I woke up and checked my phone realizing it's 12 pm so I decided to drag myself out of bed. I walk downstairs in my black sleep shorts or most commonly known as booty shorts and a white tank top.

"Hey Rach," Tyler says to me as I walk down the stairs.

"Hey, Ty where's everyone at?" I asked him with curiosity, why is he here, and why I haven't heard or seen anyone else.

"They went out for lunch. I just got here James said it'll be an hour, they went out of town." Tyler Answers and my mood drops, no one had invited me to get food.

"Oh okay well wanna watch a movie or swim in the pool?" I asked trying not to let this bring down the rest of my day.

"I'll go and get my trunks then I'll meet you at the pool," he said to which I replied with a quick okay and went to change into my bikini then grabbed Tyler and me a towel. When I walked out to the pool I laid my towel on the lounge chair and laid out to tan. I heard a noise but didn't bother to look up.

"Hey, Ty can you put my tanning lotion on my back," I asked.

"Absolutely baby girl." A voice that was most definitely not Tyler's response.

"Eww, Nick go away," I screamed and got up just as Tyer ran out.

"Rach, you okay?" Tyler asked.

"No, get Nick away from me." I said, "he's weird and sweaty."

"Oh come on Rachel what's the difference between me putting tanning lotion on your back and Tyler putting Tanning lotion on your back?" Nick asks.

"Well first off Ty hasn't been arrested 2 times this week, secondly he doesn't look at me like a piece of meat like you do, and thirdly he's hot," I said and turned to look at Tyler who looked like he's blushing but he's probably just hot. "Now Ty can you please put my tanning lotion on my back?" I ask Tyler.

"Of course Rach." He says, grabbing the bottle out of my hand and putting it on my back.

"Och," I muttered as he touched me.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked, finishing up, "Nothing you shocked me," I said.

"No I didn't Rach," Tyler says laughing then he jumps in the pool to join Nick. How had he not felt that...you know what I don't even care?

About an hour later

"Rachel, Nick, Tyler are y'all home?" I heard my brother scream from inside the house.

"We're at the pool, James," Tyler screams back and right on cue my little sister Ava comes running and jumps into Tyler's's arms disregarding the fact that he is still wet from the pool.

"Hey, Ty Ty. I went to eat and I got food and ice cream." Ava says

"Is that right miss thang?" Tyler asks and she nods eagerly telling him all about her chicken nuggets. He's always been good with Ava and I. Like when I was 6, it was the first time we met.