Mal's Coronation

(A few days later)

"Today is the day." Ben said as he walked into the kitchen where his parents are.

"We know Mal's coronation is today." Belle replied.

"Have you talked to her at all today?" Adam asked. 

"No. Not yet, but I'm going to stop by pretty soon before my meeting." Ben told them.

"Okay well then see you soon." Adam called as Ben started walking away.

(At Mal and Evie's dorm)

"Mal. Mal. Mal wake up!" Evie yelled in Mal's face making Mal jump up and hit heads with Evie.

"Ahh." Evie complained rubbing her head. 

"Sorry. What's up?" Mal said also rubbing her head.

"You know what today is, right?" Evie questioned.

"Hm?" Mal looked at Evie waiting for Evie to tell her.

"Your coronation!" Evie stated.

"Oh!" Mal quickly jumped out of bed. "I need to get ready. It's at ten!" 

Mal ran over and Evie was helping her get into the dress. Then there was a knock at the door.

Evie let go of the dress and went to go open it.

"Ben? What are you doing here?" Evie asked trying not to open the door all the way.

"Well I came to see Mal before the coronation." Ben answered smiling.

"Well Mal is actually is getting dressed right now." Evie said.

"Hey guys." Mal walked over wearing the dress Evie made her.

"Wow. Mal you look amazing." Ben was staring at Mal amazed.

"Thanks. Mal said blushing.

"How you feeling about today?" Ben questioned still smiling.

"Yeah." Mal answered.

"Don't worry. I'll be right there with you. And you know what you have to say." Ben told her.

"I know and I'm happy you'll be right there with me." Mal replied.

"Well we'll see you soon. I gotta do Mal's makeup." Evie cut in saying.

"Hey Ben." Harvey greeted him. 

"Hey man. How you doing?" Ben responded.

"I'm doing good. Excited for today. I was just gonna go talk to Mal." Harvey said.

"I wouldn't. Evie just kicked me out. So she could do Mal's makeup. But you'll see her at the coronation. You'll be in the front." Ben explained.

"Oh okay." Harvey nodded. "Okay I'll talk to her later then." Harvey said before Ben walked away.

(At ten)

Everyone was gathering in the building and Ben's parents were waiting at the doors. 

They did the same thing as before and walked up the steps. 

"Well wish me luck." Mal said with a laugh.

"Nice. Well good luck." Ben kissed her cheek, then walked off with his parents. 

The doors opened and Mal took a deep breath, then walked in. Everyone was doing the same they did for Ben and bowed. 

Mal passed by Harvey and Sabrina and as they bowed they were holding hands. Mal smiled at them.

She reached the top and Ben and his parents were standing up there. Along with Fairy Godmother. 

Mal knelt down and Belle handed Fairy Godmother the crown. She put it on Mal and Mal looked at Ben and they both smiled.

"Wait! Where is the wand?!" Ben yelled asking.

Everyone looked over at the wand. 

"Ben what are you talking about it? It's right there." Adam said pointing to it under the glass.

"No! That's one is fake. I can tell." Ben said and took the glass off and picked it up. He handed it to Fairy Godmother and see knew it wasn't the real one either.

"Ben is right. This isn't the real wand." Fairy Godmother agreed. 

"Then where is the wand?" Belle asked.

After that there was a loud noise that shook the building. 

"Get down!" Ben yelled and ran to Mal. 

A few minutes later the doors swung open with Archie standing there holding the wand. Two guards grabbed Archie.

"Wait!" Ben called to them and they let go.

Ben, Mal, Harvey, and Sabrina ran down there to him. 

"Is this what you want?! Having all the villains who he grew up with and was raised by free?!" Archie asked yelling to Sabrina.

"What?! No! I love Harvey for him. Not for who he was raised by." Sabrina told Archie.

"Archie just give me the wand." Ben walked slowly towards Archie holding his hand out.

"No!" Archie yelled and used the wand on Ben and made him go flying back.

"Ben!" Mal yelled and ran over to him.

"Hey! I understand you're upset with me, but don't take it out on anyone else. Especially the king!" Harvey said and ran into Archie making him fall.

Harvey grabbed the wand and started running back to Fairy Godmother, but Archie got up and tackled Harvey and Harvey dropped the wand. Sabrina stood there as they were fighting. 

"Sabrina! Get the wand! Bring it to Fairy Godmother!" Harvey told her while yelling.

Sabrina ran to the wand and stood there for a second.

"Sabrina wait. Give it to me. It's okay. It's for the best." Archie got up and started walking towards Sabrina.

"Sabrina!" Mal called from behind.

Sabrina turned around and threw Mal the wand. Mal caught it and started going to Fairy Godmother. 

"It won't work!" Archie called to her. "The spell I used was a unknown and forbidden spell." 

Mal didn't believe him and still gave Fairy Godmother the wand. Fairy Godmother tried fixing it, but nothing happened.

"He was telling the truth." Harvey stated. Then Harvey stood up and realized something. "Wait I know that didn't work, but I know a spell that'll work. There's only one problem about it."

"What is it?" Sabrina questioned.

"My dad made this spell to put on the gods, but never got to. It's called the forgetting spell." Harvey explained.

"Is that what I think it is?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. It will reverse time and wipe everyone's memory. Except me and my dad's memories." Harvey said. 

"Is this really the only way?" Sabrina wondered walking over to Harvey.

Harvey took her hands. "Sadly yes, but it's for the best." 

They all looked around at each other, then Sabrina replied. "Okay if it's the only way, then let's do it."