Chapter 10

"Don't make a scene, Andrea." Brett hissed as they are walking through his cottage.

Wala naman siyang magagawa dahil hawak pa rin ang mga kamay niya. Nahihiya rin naman siya kung gagawa siya ng eksena dahil pinagtitinginan sila ng mga tauhan ng resort. Kung siya lang, she wanted to run as far away from him. Pero hindi niya magawa dahil kahit papaano ay nakilala na rin naman niya ang mga tao sa resort and beside mahigpit ang pagkakahawak sa kanya.

When at last, they are in front of his cottage ay pinakawalan na ang kamay niya. Bigla ay binalya ni Brett ang pintuan para bumukas. Ouch! Napangiwi siya dahil sa ginawa ni Brett. Hindi rin naman kasi basta basta ang mga pinto ng resort. Matitibay ang mga iyon at alam niya, may kamahalan din. Kung siya siguro ang bumalya ng pintuan malamang pilay na ang braso niya.

Andrea was shocked when she was being pushed inside the room. At muntik na siyang madapa kung hindi lang mabilis ang kanyang reflexes. Then she heard the door being slammed. She was being cornered now. She shivers when she looks at his eyes. It was so dark, hard and full of lust. And he was looking at her from head to foot. She then realized she was only wearing a thin cloth at kitang kita ang two pièce bikini niya sa loob ng manipis na damit.

"Anong problema mo! Pumayag na nga ako na magpakasal sayo di ba? Hindi mo naman kailangan gawin ang...ang... ito!" Damn it, why is she stammering right now.

Brett silently walks closer. Hindi naman niya magawang makagalaw palayo. She should run away from him. Pero bago pa man magbago ang isip niya ay hinapit na siya ni Brett.

"Not too fast babe." Brett whispers in her ears that makes her shiver.

His body was really hard. And in no time she was lying on a bed and he was pinning her the instant she try to move away.

Brett instantly capture her lips bago pa man siya makapag-react. He tastes so sweet, masculine and hot and she instantly moan when his tongue seeks entrance in her mouth. Ilan beses na rin siyang nahalikan ni Brett and this time she quickly responded to him. His kisses is like a drug on her. And her traitor body and mind was giving up with him. She was lost, Brett owned her body now. Awtomatikong napakapit pa siya sa batok ni Brett para mas mapalapit pa ito sa kanya.

Narinig niyang umungol na rin ang lalaki. He takes this opportunity para mas lalong lumalim ang mga halik sa kanya. This guy really know how to awaken her inner soul. Halos mapugto na ang hininga niya sa halik ni Brett. Then she gently pushes him ng hindi na niya makaya pang huminga. Para kasing walang balak itigil ang pagsakop sa bibig niya. He was looking into her swollen lips and gently caress it. Libo libong kuryente ang gumagapang sa katawan niya ngayon because Brett suddenly rubbing his bulge on her.

But then she suddenly gasps when she heard her clothes being torn apart. "Brett!!!" She was shock.

"Pretty." Brett whispers but still looking into her almost naked body.

He was staring as though she was the most beautiful creature he ever seen. Mas lalo na siyang nahiya sa ayos nila ngayon. He was still fully dress when she was almost naked. She hissed when Brett pull down her bra. And now her two mounds are being exposed.

He lean down and now greedily lapping and sucking her nipples now. She suppress her moans dahil sa init ng labi ni Brett sa kanyang dibdib. Ibang kiliti dulot nito sa kanya.

"Ahh Brett!!" Humigpit ang kapit niya sa ulo nito. And to her surprise it turn her on by what he was doing right now on her breasts. Mas lalo niyang hinapit ang ulo ni Brett. He also uses his hand to massage her now swollen breasts. Para itong bata na sabik na sabik na tumikim.

She feels something hot down on her. And she felt the intense heat burning inside her. When suddenly Brett fingers slid down her underwear on the side and touches her clit. Literal na napaupo talaga siya dahil sa ginagawa nito. No one dares to touch her intimately si Brett pa lang.

"I can't---"

"Relax babe, just hold on to me." Brett said heavily under his breath. He took her arms and pull her again. She was again lying on the bed. He suddenly took her undies away and before she can even react, he widely open her legs. He then pinned her legs at hindi na siya makagalaw. Brett flicked his tongue and pull his head on her center. He sucked, lapped and drive his tounge deeper into her. He also pulls her swollen clit and bite her.

"Ahhh!" She was currently loss in the sensation but it feels great. It was the most erotic thing a man can do and she was experiencing it right now.

He even slid a finger on her and she squeezed in delight at hindi niya alam kung saan ibabaling ang kanyang katawan. "Come. Come for me babe." Brett was heavily panting while looking at her. So she did come. She experienced her first ever climax and came over on to his mouth. He clean her up until the mess between her legs were gone.

After a long moment, Brett came up to her and position himself. Napapikit siya and she feel his hardness poking her. And then she look at him, he looks good even his hair was in mess right now. She like this one, para siyang batang tingnan. She even recognized his cute cleft chin. Damn, is she attracted to him right now?

Hindi na niya namalayan na wala na sila pareho na suot na mga damit. Brett easily discarded his clothing ng hindi niya namamalayan. When Brett slowly enter into her. "Shit! you are so tight babe."

Nasasaktan siya kaya pilit niyang nilalayo si Brett sa kanya. "Ouch! no...please stop. We will not fit" inilalayo niya ang katawan sa lalaki.

Brett just chuckled with her plead. "I can't babe, don't fight me right now. Let me in." Brett pushes hard and she even cried out. He was holding her two hands sa taas ng kanyang ulo.

She bit his shoulder para hindi na muli pang mapahiyaw ng isagad ni Brett ang katawan nito.

"Please don't move. Ayoko na." She was pleading pero may ibang siyang nararamdaman bukod sa sakit sa gitna ng katawan niya.

Huminga ng malalim si Brett at simulan gumalaw. He was nipping her neck at the same time. He's saying sweet words to her but at the same time he was ruthless with his thrusts. Unti unting napalutan ng ibang sensayon ang sakit. She easily welcome and adjust for him when she feels the ecstacy in their lovemaking. She even wrapped her both legs around him while Brett continously thrusting and she moans when Brett slips his hand down her belly touching his clit. They are sweating right now pero wala na siyang pakialam pa. She knows she will be experiencing the climaxed again.

"Brett.!!" She was looking at him informing she was almost there.

"I know babe, I'm also almost there.!" Then he pushed his final thrust long and hard.

Shit.!

They climaxed together. Halos mahimatay siya sa pangyayari. Brett even kisses her lips long and hard before he pull-out. "I thought i died there a while ago." He whispers bago ito humiga at niyakap siya ng mahigpit. Pareho pala ang naramdaman nila. Matapos ay dinala siya nito sa dibdib ni Brett and he is now breathing normally. She didn't speak and make a move. Nakikiramdam lang siya. She was hurting down there and she cannot face this man right now. Nagkunwari na lang siyang nakatulog.

When she hear his breathing even now. She looks up and see his handsome face na ngayon ay nakatulog na. Ang alam niya ay nag-out of the country ito kaya di na siya nagulat ng madaling itong nakatulog. She was now looking at him intimately. Ngayon niya lang natitigan ito nang malapitan. Gwapo nga talaga ito gaya ng lagi niyang naririnig sa iba. She's caressing his nose down to his lips. She smiles when she remembers how his lips makes her first ever climaxed.

Bigla siyang natauhan.

This is crazy! Ano bang iniisip niya. She supposed to hate this moment and hate him. Nagpapanggap lang dapat sila. Damn it! Bakit ang tanga niya!

Andrea slowly slipped out, after niyang kunin ang mga underwear niya. Kumuha na rin siya ng damit sa bag ni Brett na nasa gilid lang ng kama, because her clothes is being torn by Brett. Hindi niya dapat hinayaan mangyari ang ganito. Hindi niya kayang harapin si Brett after what happened to them. Kakainin niya yata lahat ng sinabi niya noon sa lalaki. And what is the worst of it all, she like what happened between them.