Ch. 4

Amory pov

As I said before.. it's ass-kickin time! "I'll dress for this special occasion" I snicker to myself as I put on a white robe with a tad of sky blue. Manifesting two swords.

 Manifesting two swords

This is what Amory will look like when in battle

I admire myself  in the mirror making poses until I see the door open revealing Masrur... 'shit' I say to myself as he stares at me for a few seconds before finally saying something "we're leaving now..." I sweat drop and try to speak but he already left the room..

I look back into the the mirror to see my face is now matching Masrur's hair. I then slap myself a few times and slip out the door. I notice the others have already left must be in a hurry to go rescue those people eh?

I sigh and teleport to where Aladin is. He jumps a bit from my sudden appearance and can't even find his words... as soon as he does I shush him. "Chill child chill" I say. He smiles at me per usual "sorry Amory-san you scared me. How'd you do that anyway?" I do a dramatic pose and whisper "magic" making him sweat drop. We then hear a riot from below us and see the infamous fog troop causing some shit...

I give the scenery a 'wtf' look and mumble to myself "damn.. how long was my ass out..." Aladin then drags me out my thoughts "Amory-san we should do something!" "I know!" I reply "HEY ASSHOLES UP HERE!!!" I yell grinning. And the troop looks at me like I'm retarded.

"IF YOU FUCKERS THINK YOU'RE GONNA ROB THIS PLACE YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!" I go on. One of them laughs at me "Go ahead and try we'll just kill you!" He says. This dumbass thinks he can just threaten me bitch mortal I outta... before I finish my rant I jump down from the roof me and Aladin were on.

"Think you can kill me" I laugh maniacally "wrong... I kill all of you.." I glare at them all as I manifest ice spears.

I send my spears into several bodies, paralyzing them. As I do this I notice one with a black sword try and shoot some black fog at me. I freeze it and continue my rampage. The fact they even try fighting  pack amuses me.. I decide to end this by freezing them all up to their knees.

I think Aladin thought I was gonna go overboard because Ugo just grabbed me... I give Aladin a confused look and he laughs nervously "sorry Amory-san I thought you were gonna kill them he said" he said. Technically he's not wrong but I only wanted to kill the one who thought he could kill me. In the corner of my eye I notice somebody dash towards me and ugo 'damn it I missed one!' I burst out of ugo's grip and pin down the masked figure causing him to shout "Aladin!" I glare at him as he takes off his mask he has blonde hair and golden eyes.

I notice Aladin smiling but it soon turns into a semi disappointed look "Alibaba?" He says confused and the boy known as Alibaba speaks "Aladin.. could you get rid of ugo and tell this one to get off me and release my friends?" His tone... sounds like an order. I scowl at him then look at Aladin with a 'are you going to listen to him look?'

He sighs and returns ugo to his flute, he can't be serious! He gives me a sad smile and asks "Amory-san could you release them please?" I comply with him and release the rest of the fog troop and teleport back to Aladin. I give him a worried look but he just stares at Alibaba. What the hell happened?