Chapter one

"Bravo! Do it again."

My mother kept encouraging me to continue with my thing, singing.
She has always insisted on that, said that I had a gift, but sometimes I think she just wants to fulfill her frustrated dream through me.

"I'm tired now. I'll continue later."

I actually like to do that, but not with an audience, just for me. She's the only person that knows I sing, and it's 'cause we live together.

I get off the kitchen stool and I look at the time. 7:30 A.M.

"Shit. It's so late."

"What did I tell you about the vocabulary?"

I climb the stairs very fast and I'm ready in two seconds.

I run to the stop and I was sure that I had missed the bus by now but, luckily for me, I arrive just when it's about to leave.
Usually luck is never on my side.

After 15 minutes, the transport slows down in high school.

By now you'll surely be wondering if this is the "cliche" kind of school and if it is, how popular I am, or maybe you'll suppose that I'm inside of the shy type of girls like in most wattpad stories.

Well, this is my story, so it wouldn't be bad if I change it a little and say that everyone loves me and admires me 'cause I'm an special creature characterized by not being able to take your eyes off it.

Bullshit.

Agh.

Anyway, I feel sorry to inform you that this is indeed a cliche high school and that I'm not popular. I'm not super shy either, just normal, no stand out.

I don't even find relevant this facts but...

"¡Amelie!"

I jump as a little cat when I hear my best friend's voice, Johann, who's dressed up with light brown boots to the knees, a jeans and a long blue blouse. She always gets to look delicate, no matter what, I don't know how she does it.

"What's going o..."

"I called you one thousand times! How is it that you're never paying attention?! I had to run through the field so you don't leave!"

"I'm sorry. " I answer looking my hands, while we sit in the grass to wait for her brother (Chris), Johann is very dramatic.

She always insists on waiting for him, even if is just to say hello, when they see each other every day in their house, and we're late. I think is because she wants to talk with his friends/american-football-players, that, unlike us, they are popular and 'coveted', or at least that's how they call themselves.

We gotta accept they are atractive but their beauty is only external, I've seen them treat other students badly with no reason at all. They think that having a reputation in a stupid school makes you better somehow.

Somebody gets closer and cover Johann's eyes with his hands.

"Guess who I am."

I honestly don't understand why he keeps doing the same joke every time.

"Mmm, Tyler?"

Chris ignores her and takes a sit next to us. Both he and his sister have very delicate factions, light hair, and brown eyes. They're twins.

This time the boy came with just one member of his group, Tyler, which after hearing his name, decided to sit, but he wasn't polite enough to realize I was there.

Yes, the boy sat on me.

In case I didn't mention, most of popular students tend to ignore the existence of people who's not up to it, but with me it's a lot more exaggerated, this isn't the first time it happens.