二十

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jaehyun's body fell to the ground, Lucas still having a firm grip on the gun in his hand. "Can someone give me a fucking explanation as to why he was about to kill you?" He turned towards Y/n.

"Look around and maybe it'll add up," Mark said and Mina untied him.

Yuta was still wrapped his feet around Johnny. Taeyong, his face had so many bruises by now. Taeil and Doyoung had untied themselves.

"Johnny, I don't want to shoot you. Please don't make this difficult for us, than it already is. We'll let you live, okay?" Taeil told him and Johnny nodded.

"Alright, let him go, Yuta," Lucas instructed still pointing the gun towards him.

Yuta let Johnny go and he untied himself.

Johnny got up and started walking towards Lucas, saying, "Shoot me. I don't have a reason to live. But just so you know, we planned for everything including us failing too."

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked.

"There is a bomb in this building," he looked at his watch, "Only two minutes till it goes off," Johnny explained.

"Well, you'll close it and we'll get out of here." Lucas said.

"Not if I die first," and he pulled the trigger if Lucas's gun and shot himself. His body fell to the ground and blood oozed out.

Lucas's eyes widened with shock, "I- I didn't do that I swear-"

"Lucas, look at me!" Mina pulled him and made her face him. "He shot his own self okay?" She looked into his eyes. "Look around, all your friends are in pain. You can erase the mistakes of your past and help get them out, okay?" And he nodded.

"Let's get out then, before it's too late," Mark suggested.

Doyoung and Taeil lifted Taeyong, Mark lifted Y/n. Lucas, Mina, Yuta, all headed towards the doors.

They passed by a series of hallways on their way out and just when they were about to get out, they heard someone screaming from a room.

"Did you guys hear that?" Lucas questioned the others.

"Yeah, it sounded like a girl," Mark confirmed as he stopped in front of the room.

"Hold on," Lucas told the others and kicked the door open.

Inside there was a girl with silver colored hair. Bruises covered her body and she looked malnourished. She was chained to the bed.

"Wait- you're Ikue's neighbour, aren't you?" Y/n asked her and she nodded.

"I'll open her, you guys start walking towards the exit," Taeil insisted. The rest followed his command and he went ahead to open her.

They reached outside, with fifteen seconds to spare, yet there was no sign of Taeil and the girl.

"Guys, ten seconds are remaining," Mina informed.

"There! There he is!" Mark pointed towards Taeil that was carrying the girl.

As soon as he reached the door, the bomb exploded. And because of it's pressure, they all fell back except, Taeil, who fell on Annie.

Annie immediately became unconscious. Taeil couldn't feel his back, little did he know that the flames had touched him and he was badly burnt from behind.

Doyoung hit his head on the floor and it started bleeding. Y/n fell on Mark, Taeyong also fell close by. Mina and Lucas were the farthest, they did fall back, but they were fine.

The deafening sound of sirens filled their ears as they all lay unconscious on the ground. The ones that were conscious, didn't bother to get up. They were too tired, physically and emotionally.

Maybe the wounds they had would remain forever, who knew? All they knew was that, that it was finally over. They had been through alive.

Yes, the bodies of their beloved would still haunt them. The need to find out the answers would kill them. Maybe they wouldn't be able to stand the pain, but at this point, all they needed was a good rest.

They had been through hell. And they won't forget the pain that it caused.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬