十七

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"My baby Jungwoo," Jungwoo's mother sobbed uncontrollably.

They had bought him to the hospital in time. However, if they had not, he would have died. Both Jungwoo and his family including Y/n was present.

Y/n was sitting in a corner. She had no words to describe how she felt. Maybe, if she actually listened to the text message, Jungwoo would be in pristine condition but unfortunately, that was not the case.

She received another message.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
now listen carefully.
Quietly step outside the
hospital. If his family asks,
you're going to the loo.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
get out and stand outside
where the patch of daisies is.
If you don't follow, it'll
be worse. I won't let anyone
live.
Seen.

Y/n excused herself and went outside to the patch of daisies, as instructed.
Two hands grabbed her from behind and everything went black.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Y/n's eyes felt heavy. She couldn't even open them. Her entire body felt numb and she could feel the energy drain out of her. She could hear someone calling out her name, a soft and sweet voice, but she couldn't budge.

It wasn't until she received a slap to the face that her eyes shot open.

In front of her, stood a boy of their age only, with black hair and red lips and was fairly tall. He had a scar on his eyebrow. And he resembled, Lucas?

They were in a pretty small room and Y/n noticed that Jaehyun, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Mark, Haechan and Doyoung, Taeil were there too. Only Sicheng was missing.

"Our little princess is awake," he said. "Let me introduce myself. I am Ace. In other words, I'm Lucas's psycho brother," he smirked.

"First you tell me where the fuck is Sicheng," Yuta asked.

"I think he's on his way to the hospital. You see, I may or may not have done the same thing I did with Jungwoo," he smirked.

"What happened to Jungwoo?" Doyoung asked.

"I-"

"He stabbed him," Y/n cut Ace's sentence. "He's in the hospital."

"So if Lucas had a brother? Why didn't he ever tell us?" Taeyong questioned.

"That's because I've always lived in the shadows. I was never allowed to leave home. And I'm not surprised he never told you," Ace replied.

"What does this have to do with us?" Mark asked Ace.

"Well. For starters, it has to do with her," he pointed towards Y/n.

"What did I do?"

"What did you not do? You are the fucking reason why my brother hates me. We were best friends and when he took the blame for my crime and came out of jail, you took him away from me," he explained.

"Okay that is absurd, to say the least. Why would I take Lucas away from you? He's your brother," Y/n replied.

"You. You were the one that gave him hope in dark times. He started loving you rather than loving me!" Ace shouted.

"I think he already loves you and-"

"Shut up!" Ace growled. "I would have killed you and your pathetic friends long ago but I want you to feel my pain," he said as he lifted a gun and pointed it to Jaehyun.

"I want you to feel my pain, Y/n. And know what I have lost," he added.

"Please. Ace- let them go. You have a problem with me, you can kill me, I wouldn't care. Just let me friends go," Y/n pleaded.

"Where's the fun in that?" And only a gun shot was heard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.