chapter 2 I missed you

I sat they're saying nothing I couldn't believe my eyes and who I was looking at right now Optimus standing right there wide optics  looking at me and I was the same we just stood there for a few moments staring at each other until he said something
"Hey causeway it's been a while" I didn't say anything but just got up and walk towards him slowly.

I stopped right in front of him and hugged him and started crying cuz I missed him so much it's been a really tough few years without him my best friend my Ally I missed him so much I didn't do anything else but cry and hug him till I felt arms wrap around me" Optimus I'm so sorry.... I should have talked to ultra Magnus I should have found a way to prove you were innocent I'm sorry that I wasn't there to stand up for you I'm so so sorry you're my best friend I should have done more to make you stay on Cybertron.... To help you and comfort you i'm sorry I failed you." We just stayed there for a few seconds till Optimus said something" causeway none of it was your fault it was all sentinals fault not yours what happened is in the past and right now I'm just the happiest mech right now because you're here in my arms and I missed you so much old friend"

After he said that I moved my helm from his chassis and look him in the optics he was just smiling at me like he always did when he saw me and this one showed so much excitement and joy I couldn't hold it anymore I just cried some more he put his servo on my helm and rubbed it soothingly he put his helm on my helm and we just stay there while I cried and he was comforting me till I couldn't cry anymore we separated from each other and i let go of him wiping the extra tears from my eyes.

" So you going to introduce me to your friends or what ?" I asked Optimus "oh sure I assume you've already met prowl, bulkhead, and bumblebee and those two over there are ratchet and sari and guys this is my friend causeway she was my best friend back on Cybertron and in elite guard training camp." Optimus said " hi nice to meet you all" I said " so causeway do you want me to show around Detroit I'll show you all the fun things about Earth to come on " the little organic called sari said I can't wait to see what Earth has for me to enjoy but most of all I can't wait to spend it with Optimus.