blast from the past

It's been 2 weeks since my day out with Optimus I had so much fun. But today sari is taking us to a place called dino drive.
she said its a place we're humans go to learn about giant organic creatures called dinosaurs.
We arrive in front of the park and stop at the entrance. With sari and her learning bot. " Welcome to dino drive guys and gal, wanna learn about Earth's history this is the place ". Sari said smiling.

All of a sudden we hear crashing from behind us "sorry ,my bad , you can buff that out " bulkhead said as he accidentally destroyed every car in the lot bulkhead never was graceful .
" sorry I'm late guys.. did I miss anything" he said a little embarrassed I felt bad for bulkhead it's not his fault for being so big " no.. I'd say you just hit about every car in the lot " bee said sarcastically I got frustrated at him and bumped him from behind.
" OWW!!, What the the heck causeway" bee said upset " it's not his fault for being designed the way he was!" I said upset sari then got inside bee. And started driving inside and I looked around the dinosaurs were huge . Bigger than anybot I've seen in my whole onlining.

We stop Infront of an exhibit and transform *as you'll see many here are replicated from the Jurassic era. which means they are over 200 million years old* the learning bot said " heh we've been around for 10 billion years " ratchet said matter a fact.
I walk over to take a closer look at the animals they were beautiful " this is pretty cool sari maybe we should look at other historical areas so we can learn more"I suggested" not a bad idea causeway it could learn about earth and what it was like back then." Optimus said The learning bot continued.
* much has been learned about dinosaurs from the bones.
especially those found in ancient tar pits. Many scholars speculate-* but I wasn't listening. I was just looking at the creatures enjoying my time here.then I heard bee talking.
" You ask me, dinosaurs move with more grace then some autobots " he said smiling I knew what he meant by that and glared at him from were I was " very funny" bulkhead said sarcastically.

I walked over to Optimus and stood next to him "your dinosaurs were pretty big for an organic life form" Optimus said very impressed .
" no kidding they're huge and I though the decepticons we're big" I said giggling a little bit and he chuckled with me . * True but they were not known for there intellect. No dinosaur would be a mental match for xl-4 processor such as mine* .
The bot said smugly then bulkead ran over to the enclosure. " Ooh. Can this one fly" he said while shaking the tree with a dinosaur the creature started shrieking .

Then it fell off the tree and chopped another robotic dinsaurs head of. The head then landed on a another dinosaur making it lose it's balance.
It started coming straight towards us the others moved out the way but it fell on top of the learning bot destroying it and exploding. I wasn't watching where I was going .and I accidentally fell over the fence grabbing on to the edge of the enclosure and I was pretty high. " oops....* Sigh * I heard bulkhead solemnly .
Then Optimus asked worried" Wait where's causeway ? " He looked around " oh don't mind me I'm just hanging around minding my own business" I said a little nervous " causeway!" I looked up to see Optimus he grabbed my hands and helped me up.
" Thanks " I said as he helped me up " you alright?".

He asked as he helped me get my footing
" Yeah, I'm fine thanks" I said to him as let go of his hands.
And we all look at bulkhead me with an apologetic look and everyone else with a look your parents would give you if when your in trouble.
After the dinosaurs were transported to sumdac tower to be repaired. We Decided to head home for the night.

(At sumdac tower )

In sumdacs private lab the broken dinosaur pieces lay on the floor. With Megatron in the middle of the lab.
" XL-4 processor how primitive my captor possesses the means to manufacture robotics, but clearly nothing of the scale I shall require for my own robotic body."
He says a little irritated then turns on the learning bots screen and it starts speaking.
*dinosaurs are capable of moving with tremendous speed and grace besides the valuable information dinosaur bones provided, fossils also gave way to fossil fuels which today power our automobiles. * it finishes as the professor walks in to his desk.