[2]

《°🎈°》

《°🎈°》

T H I R D   P E R S O N

The teens had never seen SASM (St Agatha's School of Magic)  in real life, only in pictures, and they were amazed to say the least.

As soon as they got in, they were given their school uniforms and Kay pouted as she stared at black skirt, black blazer, pale yellow shirt and black and yellow tie.
"I didn't think they'd be this ugly."

"I think they're kinda cute." Tate shrugged.

"I guess." She said.

The students were quickly assigned to their rooms and Kay, Gabbie and Tate were ecstatic that they were sharing a room. The same going for Daniel and Corbyn.

They were also given until seven pm to get acquainted with one another, if they didn't know each other already, which gave them around three to four hours to hang out.

The five friends met up in common room, Gabbie being the first one to get there due to her teleportation power.

"Do you think we'll be in the same team?" Kay asked her friends.

Initiation was simple. The students were put into teams and had to retrieve a different item every day for a week.

"I hope so." Corbyn chuckled. "I definitely could not be able to the work by myself."

"Hey, Kay?" Daniel called his friend. "Show them the thing."

"What thing?" Tate asked intrigued.

"It's nothing." Kay mumbled, blushing slightly.

"It's so cool." Daniel smiled egging the younger blonde on.

The young girl sighed but placed her body on the floor any way. She lay flat on her stomach and managed to create a Z shaped handstand on her chest.

The four others clapped and the blonde stood up extremely embarrassed.

"That's amazing." Gabbie commented.

Kay thanked her in return and sat back in her original place.

"Has anyone had any interactions with the other students?" Corbyn asked out of nowhere.

"Why?" Daniel questioned, confused.

"No reason. Just curious." He replied.

"You dirty liar." Kay grinned.

"What are you talking about?" The faux blonde boy asked.

"You want to know if one of us has spoken to that girl that scolded us on the bus." She laughed.

"N-no I don't." He stuttered.

"She can read your mind stupid." Gabbie giggled.

"Totally forgot you could do that." Corbyn groaned.

The others just laughed at him.

"No but seriously." The blonde girl spoke up interrupting their laughing. "I have encountered two people today."

"Who are they? Maybe we can be friends with them." Daniel shrugged.

"I don't know their names and they are not nice people." Kay explained. "The first was a guy and he completely just barged me out the way, apologised in a snarky tone and walked away without helping me up. And the one girl who did ask if I needed help was a total bitch and said somebody else could help me."

"Seriously? What jerks." Tate said.

"I know." Kay sighed.

It began to hail outside. Hard. And everyone turned to look at the blue eyed boy.

"Daniel!" They yelled.

Daniel looked at them in confusion and then looked outside. "Sorry."

《°🎈°》

a/n
I love this book